News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Redwall Abbey Vermin

Started by Redwaller, June 06, 2012, 12:16:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

Finiet

he could hear someone... but he kept walking, he knew he could hold his own in a fight.

AbbotAlf0805

Get those balistas in place!" yelled Barbossa as they pointed the balistas to the shore.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: AbbotAlf0805 on June 14, 2012, 03:18:47 PM
OOC: hello im dieing!

OOC: Well I can't do anything because I'm more of the fighting side of things.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

redwallgurl

Kreastel hurried to Maximus's side and quickly inspected his leg. She quickly tore off a strip of her shirt and removed the arrow. Then she tied her strip around his leg binding it on tightly.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

AbbotAlf0805

Maximus was in terrible pain from the arrow and said, "Agh! Get this out!"

redwallgurl

"Ok, okD!" said Kreastle worridely. Blood was all over her hands and she tried to stay calm and remember what she learned form Abbey School. She pulled it out quickly that was teh best way.

AbbotAlf0805

AGH!! Are you trying to kill me?!?!" yelled Max in awful pain.

Dannflower Reguba

Pholoa grabbed Maxs' shoulders and shoved to keep the mouse from jolting about, "Shes' just trying to help you! Let her do her work!"

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

redwallgurl

Kreastle tried to keep calm as blood spilled everywhere. she wiped it up and poured some water form a flask on the wound. She got a soaked piece of cloth form her shirt agin(it ewas basically rags now!) and wiped away at the wound. Tiyng it with another rag she got it wrapped around the wound.

AbbotAlf0805

As blood was getting everywhere and Maximus was getting drowsy.

Dannflower Reguba

*whack!*
Pholoa had smacked Max REALLY hard, trying to make the mouse go unconcious.

OOC: He's doing that so Max won't be pumping blood through the wound that fast, but only he knows that.

redwallgurl

Managing to stop the flow Kreastle sank to her knees. SHe was overwhelmed wiith emotions and took a deep breath. She was shocked at the cats action and stood up outrageged. She yelled at him,"What was that for?!"

AbbotAlf0805

Maximus went unconscious and the blood slowed down.

Dannflower Reguba

The cheetah replied calmly, "If he is unconcious, his body shouldn't lose blood as fast and he will have more chance to live."