News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Redwall Abbey Vermin

Started by Redwaller, June 06, 2012, 12:16:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Your characters have a bad tendency of getting nasty reputations with the good guys you know that?  :D I'm just goofing around but it seems to happen alot lol. BIC:

Pholoa raised his eyebrows at Maxs' position, "And why, might I ask, would the noble beasts of Salamandastron attack you?"
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

I might have.. uh.. did a con job.." said Maximus.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

redwallgurl

"OK," said Kreastle looking away. "Are we still going to visit salamndastron still then? We'll need some more warriors."
Fun. is a fantastic band.

AbbotAlf0805

Barbossa nodded and Maximus shook his head.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

OOC: ok so Muth is still on the ship then... which is fine i guess.

BIC:

Muth

almost no one was on the ship when she woke, making it easy for her to slip on her assassin suit and sneak off. she read the list that Finiet had given her, looked at one of the names and continued to where the creature should be.

AbbotAlf0805

Barbossa and Maximus got into an arguement that made them whip out blades and yelled in each other's faces.

Redwaller

OOC: Are Muth and Finiet bad guys?

BIC: Geronimo saw Muth walk away, he followed her quietly.

Finiet was brought to Rofnard and woke with a pail of cold water.

Griffen

OOC: if Rofnard is a bad guy right?

BIC:

Muth

Muth was following the others, she was quite new to this area. she stayed far enough that none could see or hear her.

Finiet

"ahhh!" he yelled while waking up, his white dress shirt showed the scars on his bare stomach because it was wet. he picked up his hat and put it on.

AbbotAlf0805

redwallgurl

Watching Maximus and Barbossa Kreastle looked away. Those two will figure it out themselves. If it started getting deadly she would slip in.

Redwaller

"Well, well! What do we have here? A fancy liddle mouse!"

Griffen

Finiet

he couldn't walk, he collapsed under his own weight. "my, cane please?" he asked as he fell again to the ground

redwallgurl

OOC: redwaller who is speaking?

AbbotAlf0805

Barbossa and Maximus whipped out their blades and the crew heard metal clanging.

redwallgurl

Kreastel thoguht now was a good time to step in. Jumping in fornt of the swinging baldes she said," Stop it you two THis is pointless!"