News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Redwall Abbey Vermin

Started by Redwaller, June 06, 2012, 12:16:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: ok

BIC: Maximus and Kreastle stoped for the night a few miles from Agutrot.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

The cheetah was weary, but it appeared he had finally caught up to this strange mouse (he thinks Finiet) and begins to creep up on the campsite...
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

Ok Kreastle my cousin can help us take back Redwall. The other Redwallers are headed for Castle Floret. We will head for Agutrot." said Maximus starting a fire.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

Pholoa saw the fire start, and creeped up even slower. That didn't look like Finiet. Had he followed the wron*SNAP!* "Oops," he thought.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

What was that?!" said Maximus pulling out his sword.

Griffen

OOC: the gang is following a trail, it can't be Finiet because his footprints are so light it is untraceable by anyone except another mouse with the same training.

BIC:

Finiet

he kept running, never breaking a sweat and never breaking his fast pace. Finiet looked back and tried seeing the cheetah but he was no where to be found. his instinct told him to circle around so he did and saw a fire from a distance... he was hoping that it would be the others.

AbbotAlf0805

Griffen

Finiet

he walked up behind the cheetah and put his paw in front of his mouth "shhhh". Finiet walked out of the bush, "no need to worry it is just me."

AbbotAlf0805

Finiet?" what are you doing here?" said Max putting up his sword.

Griffen

OOC: dude im on your team lol im not a bad guy and i have been traviling with max for a little while now till the  bad guys came.

BIC:

he looked at Max, he made a stupid face and walked to the fire and sat down, warming himself up.

AbbotAlf0805

Well sorry. Can't be to safe these days." said Maximus sitting down with Kreastle.

Griffen

Finiet

he nodded, hoping that the cheetah would sneak away without Max figuring out so he could catch back up with him.

AbbotAlf0805

So Finiet are you coming with us to retake Redwall?"

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: I plan on joining Maxs' group BIC:

Pholoa circled the camp, there were 3 mice including Finiet... This Max looked nice enough, and Kreastle seemed even nicer... He decided it was time to show, "Hello my good sir, I am sorry for the intrusion, but I had been following your trail mistaking it for Finiets'. My name is Pholoa Fleetfoot, who'm do I have the pleasure of addressing?"

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: Kreastle is a squirrel
BIC: Maximus jumped up and pulled out is sword. "I'm Maximus son Marchellius the Warrior."