Redwall Abbey Vermin

Started by Redwaller, June 06, 2012, 12:16:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

Right down the road." said Maximus walking down the street with her.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

redwallgurl

"Cool," kreastle said walking down the street taking in her surroundings. This was one of her new places away from the abbey. There was a whole world out there.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

AbbotAlf0805

Maximus took her up to, The Corsiar's Delight, tavern and he open the door. He said to Kreastle, "Ladies first." then the window next to the door broke because some beast through a shrew out.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: AbbotAlf0805 on June 12, 2012, 09:37:46 PM
Maximus took her up to, The Corsiar's Delight, tavern and he open the door. He said to Kreastle, "Ladies first." then the window next to the door broke because some beast through a shrew out.

OOC: It's supposed to be "threw"  ;D I'm just like that. Always gotta correct!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

redwallgurl

Kreastle looked at Maximus and walked in. The rom was stuffy, poorly lit, and there was smoke every where. Kreastle dodged a fight and made her way to the bartender.

AbbotAlf0805

Maximus said, let's get a window corner seat."

redwallgurl

"Alright," kreastel said following Max. Most beasts looked up at her as she walked and then went back to whatever they were doing. Some beasts in the front started whistling at her and she just ignored them walking with her head held high.

AbbotAlf0805

Maximus sat down and asked for a waiter. The waiter showed up and said,
" 'Ow can oi 'elp ye?"
Maximus looked at Kreastle and said,
"What do you want to get?"

redwallgurl

"Umm...," kreastle said uncertainly looking at Maximus for a good suggestion. She usually had abbey drinks, she didn't think that they would serve tht here.

AbbotAlf0805

Maximus got her point and said, "Two strawberry cordials." Then waiter left.

redwallgurl

"thanks," krewastle said with a smile as she watched more fights erupt. "is it always like this?" she asked

AbbotAlf0805

Well..." said Maximus crossing his arms, "Back at the caves where my tribe lived fights were more common than this."

redwallgurl

Kreastle looked at max with a look of surprise on her face. "This never happens at Redwall. It was always a place of peace."

AbbotAlf0805

Ya that uh.. Was a large reason of my banishment." said Maximus leaning back.

redwallgurl

"Really," said Kreastle leaning forward to doge a bottle which flew out of the window. "why we're you banished anyway? I don't understand how anything like this could happen to such an amazing beast like you."