Grath and Inbar's wedding: Celebrate the wedding here!

Started by Redwallfan7, June 07, 2012, 12:25:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

Okay, I know it never happened. Don't tell me. Can someone please draw me a picture of Grath and Inbar's wedding day

Thanks
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

MatthiasMan

I can give it a shot. Maybe I'll use pastels instead of pencil.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

MatthiasMan

Oh yeah. So did you want it to be a picture of them with the priest? Or the reception dancing.

Redwallfan7

Um... Can you draw it where they're having their first dance at the reception with everyone watching?

MatthiasMan

Yeah. K. I'll start working on it right away.

Edit: Ok so i got the main thing down of Inbar and Grath. I have to add the back round and just transfer it to pastel.

Redwallfan7

MatthiasMan

Okay, so I started the final one. Unfortunately it will not be in pastel but in metallic colored pencils. I couldn't find the pastels in our house. But on the bright side, it's coming along very well.

Redwallfan7

MatthiasMan

Alrighty! It's finished! I'll post it soon.

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

I forget, who are Grath and Inbar?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Grath was an otter from Pearls of Lutra. Near the end, she met another river otter, Inbar. They fell in love and went to ruddaring. Sorry for the spoiler if you haven't read that book yet.

MatthiasMan

gorath

My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.