Grath and Inbar's wedding: Celebrate the wedding here!

Started by Redwallfan7, June 07, 2012, 12:25:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

*Starts playing Wedding March*  Throw rice for them everyone! :D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

MatthiasMan

Er. . .Rice? Why don't you change this topic title to Celebrating Grath's And Inbar's Wedding Here! or something.

Redwallfan7

Dannflor

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

MatthiasMan

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

MatthiasMan

Hah! I think Rose and Martin would have been cuter. . .Hey! I have an IDEA! Mwah!. . .

Redwallfan7

MatthiasMan

I'm gonna do a picture of Martin and Rose's wedding! I don't care what all of you say that it never happened. I'm going with that idea.

Redwallfan7

Sounds awesome! I wanted them to fall even more in love in the book. I mean, I know that they were in love but I wanted the book to focus on it more.

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Tiria Wildlough

I love happiness, but not smoochy happiness. Romance gives me stomach ache.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.