Redwallfan7

*Takes a large swig of Strawberry cordial*

Burps in Rain's face

Elder: Hey! What do we say after that?

Me: Better going up than coming down!

Elder: *Glares*

me: Alright, alright! Excuse me

*Pours the rest all over Rain's face* Ha ha ha :D
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Hey!  *Burps in Redwallfan7's face, turns around and sees Abbot*  Oh, er, Mr. Abbot sir.  Erm, we weren't doin' nothin'.  *Abbot dumps a mug of water on Rainshadow*  Hey!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

*Falls off chair from laughing too hard at Rain*
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

*Abbot glares at Redwallfan7, drops a bowl of soup on her.  Starts walking away*  What is it with beasts nowadays?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

*Tries to control laughing, but can't stop*

Rainshadow

*Tries to help Redwallfan7 stop laughing, makes her fall off chair*  Oops...  sorry.  *Takes her strawberry cordial*  I don't think you need anymore of that!

Redwallfan7

*Reaches for cordial* Must..... have..... cordial.....

*gasps dramatically*

Abbot: Oh for heaven's sake, you're not dying

Me: yes, I am! Give me that cordial! *Reaches out to where rain is carrying it*

Rainshadow

Oh, you want the cordial?  *Dumps it on Redwallfan7's head and giggles*  There you go!  *Looks at the Abbot who's glaring*  Erm, uh, sorry.  *Abbot smacks Rain upside the head*

Redwallfan7

*Points at laughs* Sings mockingly: Somebeast's in trouble! Somebeast's in trouble!

Rainshadow

*Abbot glares at Redwallfan7 and smacks her upside the head*  Be respectful (Abbot)!  (Me)  Ooh somebeast's in trouble!  *Grins*

Redwallfan7

*Ducks head, ashamed. Rain sticks out tongue at Redwallfan7*

Abbot: Stop that!

Rain: hee hee, hee

psybox

*starts psychologically broadcasting the Portal 2 soundtrack into the heads of everyone present along with "You lost the game"*

Rainshadow

Hey!  You were handcuffed to the table!  *Abbot smacks Psybox upside the head*  (Abbot)  Stop playing such nonsense!  (Me)  Yeah!  Stop playing such nonsense!

Redwallfan7

Abbot: *covers Dibbun's ears*

me, along with some other teenage otters: Play some  more! Play some more!

psybox

OOC: nonsense?  THIS IS THE SOUNDTRACK OF THE BEST VIDEO GAME EVER!  and it's fully instrumental.