News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Forum One Year Anniversary Celebration

Started by Matthias720, June 07, 2012, 08:25:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

No no!  You are mistaken!  Legend of Zelda:  Twilight Princess is the best!  *Shoos Dibbuns to bed*  Stop playing this while children are around!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

*Turns up an inapropriate hip hop song*

Sees everyone glaring

Ha, ha, ha. Sorry! *Turns it back down*
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

*Smacks Redwallfan7 upside the head*  Didn't you realize?  Dibbuns are trying to sleep!  *Starts playing Linkin Park and Skillet*  This is what you play when Dibbuns are trying to sleep! 8)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

*Dibbuns start crying*

Me: Now look what you did!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

*Sigh*  Fine. :(  *Turns down the music*  Lets do this instead!  *Dips paw into cream and flings it at Redwallfan7*

psybox

"no, that's the seventh best after
1. portal
2. portal 2
3. link's awakening
4. majora's mask
5.ocarina of time
and
6.skyward sword"

Redwallfan7

* Dibbuns laugh at Redwallfan7*

Grrr....

Rainshadow

No it's at least above Ocarina of Time.  *Starts laughing with the Dibbuns*  Sorry Redwallfan7!  (Not really!)  Here, let me help you get that off.  *Dumps water on Redwallfan7*  There!  Much better! :D

psybox

no, you have that backwards, it's at least UNDER Ocarina Of Time.

Rainshadow

No I'd say it might even be over Majora's Mask.  *Pats Psybox's back with the cream covered paw*  It's alright buddy, I know that you aren't as knowledgeable with music.  *Giggles*

psybox

Rainshadow

*Takes away Psybox's instrument and smashes it against his head*  No music!

psybox

*does a duet of Want You Gone with GLaDOS* OOC: not really a duet song, but... 

Rainshadow

*Shoves a scone down Psybox's open maw*  Come on!  Food fight!

Redwaller

*Throws a handful of grapes at Rainshadow and Redwallfan7* You should take part in the topic Food Fight!

PS: Really!