News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Forum One Year Anniversary Celebration

Started by Matthias720, June 07, 2012, 08:25:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Come on!  Chop chop!  We 'aven't got all day now do we?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Okay, okay. *When no one is looking, Redwallfan7 playfully shoves a slice of cake, whole, down Rain's throat*

Oops! *sarcasm*
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

*Spits it back onto Redwallfan7*  Hey!  Who told you that you could stop working?!?

Redwallfan7

Eww! *stuffs slice of cake in mouth* Abbot, it was her who stuffed it in my mouth first! Honest!

Rainshadow

(Abbot)  How dare you do such a thing Rainshadow!  (Rainshadow)  What?  You would actually believe the worker over the supervisor?  She did it!  *Points at Redwallfan7*

Redwallfan7

"No, she did it!"

Abbot: There will be no such fighting in the abbey!

Both Redwallfan7 and Rain: Sorry

Dannflor

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on June 15, 2012, 04:07:51 PM
*Redwallfan7 starts to sweep the fooor* aww man!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahaha
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

psybox

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on June 15, 2012, 07:47:43 PM
"No, she did it!"

Abbot: There will be no such fighting in the abbey!

Both Redwallfan7 and Rain: Sorry
"you autoed, you're grounded from [insert thing you're grounded from]"

Redwallfan7

*knocks out Dannflor by throwing a plate full of food at him*

Abbot: You made more of this mess, so you can just continue to clean, while every other beast gets to go play games outside!"

Me: What? No, I promise I'll behave! Noooo

Dannflor

uhh what happened throws a plate a Redwallfan7 and knockes her out

Abbot: You do the cleaning now you young wretch

Dannflor: NOOOOO AVE MERCY ON A POOR UNFORTUNATE BEAST HEEEEEELLLLPP''.

Redwallfan7

Me: Ha! At least I'm not the only one!

Abbot: Keep talking like that, and you'll be doing chores tomorrow, too!

*I immediately shut up*

Dannflor

Me CRUEL YOUR ALL MEAN LETTING A PORE CREATURE DIRTY HIS PAWS ON MESSY GRUB ON THE FLOOR

Abbot: Ok you can stop that this instant

Me: NOOOOOO ABOTTT SSSAAAAVVVEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Redwallfan7