News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Forum One Year Anniversary Celebration

Started by Matthias720, June 07, 2012, 08:25:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

psybox

*starts playing The Hazards of Love on the heaviest piano in the world after nailing it to the ground*

Rainshadow

*Takes a hammer and smashes the piano*  Wheeee!!!  *Nails Redwallfan7 with a muffin head shot*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Hey! I'll get you back! *sprays frosting from a slice of cake all over Rain* Does that taste good, mate? Ha, ha ha!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Why don't you see for yourself?  *Does the same to Redwallfan7*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

psybox

*rebuilds aforementioned piano along with giving it armor and starts playing Yankee Bayonet (I Will Be Home Then)*  "it's tasteless, because the cake is a lie."

Redwallfan7

*dunks Rain and psybox in a bowl of hotroot soup*  ;D
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

*Strips armour off of the piano and smashes it again*  How dare you!  Take that!  *Shoves Turnip and Tater Deeper'n'ever Pie in Psybox's face then throws the remains at Redwallfan7*

psybox

*pulls whistle out and starts whistling The Mariner's Revenge Song*

Rainshadow

*Shoves whistle down Psybox's throat*  Stop it with the music will ye mate!  We be tryin' to have a food fight o'er 'ere!

Redwallfan7

psybox

*takes over soundboard and locks door and starts playing Isn't it a Lovely Night*

Rainshadow

*Breaks down door, grabs Psybox, takes him to the table and handcuffs him to it.*  Join the fight mate!  No more music!  *Shoves food down Psybox's throat*

psybox

*starts humming The Crane Wife pt. 1 & 2 (after swallowing of course)*

Rainshadow

*Gags Psybox and sticks duct tape on his mouth*  Hush!  We be tryin' to 'ave an 'onest food fight o'er 'ere!  *Throws an apple at Redwallfan7*

Redwaller