News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Forum One Year Anniversary Celebration

Started by Matthias720, June 07, 2012, 08:25:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

*Catches the pie, takes a bite and sends it back to Redwaller*  Ha!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

*Catches the pie, takes a bite and sends it back to Rainshadow*  Ha!

Rainshadow

*Catches pie, eats it, takes a keg of strawberry fizz and rolls it at Redwaller*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

*Catches it, drinks it, grabes a scone and hurles it at Rainshadow*

Rainshadow

*Catches scone in mouth, chokes on it, and spews it out into Redwaller's face*  Sorry mate, *cough cough* I meant *cough* to do this!  *Shoves a scone down Redwaller's throat*  Ha!  *Cough*

MatthiasMan

Heya, how'd yer like to this!

* Takes a gallon of hotroot soup and chugs it down Rainshadow mouth and laughs heartily at her.

Rainshadow

Aw thanks mate!  'Ere, let me return the favor.  *Takes the pot and gets it stuck on MatthiasMan's head*

Redwallfan7

No, let me do you a favor! *Hurls a buttered pastry at Rain and MatthiasMan's heads*
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

*Catches buttery pastry, tackles Redwallfan7 and shoves it down her throat*  Woo hoo!

Redwallfan7

Mmmm, really good. Who was the beast who made these? *licks lips* While I'm at it, I'd better give the recipe to... Redwaller! *Throws three at Redwaller*
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Hey Redwallfan7!  Wanna call a truce and team up on everyone else?  *Throws a cream pie into MatthiasMan's face*

Redwallfan7

Sure, mate, Let's get em! *Throws a cordial cup and gets cordial all over MatthiasMan*

Rainshadow

REDWAAAAAALLLLLLL!!!!!!!  *Hit's Redwaller with a breadstick*

Redwallfan7

*Sees an Abbey elder glaring, shrugs innocently, then returns to help Rain*

Redwaaaaalll!!! *Throws another breadstick*

Rainshadow

*Turns around covered in food, sees Dibbun staring with wide eyes*  Well, off to bed with ye!  *Takes a swig of strawberry fizz while watching the Dibbun walk away*