News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Favorite Cereal

Started by Redwallfan7, June 08, 2012, 01:20:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

Talk about your favorite cereals here. I like Frosted Flakes and Lucky Charms
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Bluefire

So do I. Actually I'm more of that ham-and-eggs person. I usually don't eat cereal. But I like...fruity pebbles?

Redwallfan7

Yeah, they're ok to me. I don't really like eggs all that well for breakfast.I mean, I like them, just not every day for breakfast.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Redwaller

I like:

Cheerios
Rice krispies
Corn Flakes

rakkety tam

1 anything with strawberries
2 cinnemon toast crunch
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Flandor

I usually have whole grain toast with peanut butter and fresh berries with honey for breakfast, maybe with a bit of cheese or a hard boiled egg.

I do occasionally buy cereal though, my favorites are: Cocoa Rice Crispies, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and Fruity Pebbles.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Redwallfan7

That sounds good. I like toast with peanut butter. Have you ever tried toast with honey? That's also really good.

Bragoon

I tend to get low blood sugar so I rarely eat cereal for breakfast, it's more of an indulgence food for me.  That said, Cinnamon Toast Crunch is my favorite.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Flandor

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on June 08, 2012, 01:37:56 AM
That sounds good. I like toast with peanut butter. Have you ever tried toast with honey? That's also really good.

I like honey on my toast too, and butter with cinnamon sugar.  Jam's also good.

I also like Frosted Cheerios.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Tiria Wildlough

I usually eat toast for breakfast, but I like Nutro grains or whatever they are. :D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwaller

i don't eat cereals for breakfast! maybe sometimes but it's rare

Rainshadow

Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Lucky Charms, Cinnamon Toast Crunch being my favorite.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

My favourite type of cereal is chocolate oats

Life is too short to rush through it.

blindsimeonjtp

whats everyones favorite ceral?

mines honey bunches of oats/ and cocco puffs !!!!

Rusvul

I like the organic version of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.