"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Top Characters You'd Like to Smack

Started by Flandor, June 09, 2012, 10:19:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on February 28, 2013, 08:47:29 PM
Quote from: AxeHound on February 27, 2013, 05:10:09 PM
Recently re-read Marlfox. Yeah, Rusvul didn't deserve to get smacked. He did deserve a harsh talking-to after yelleng at Dann, and I think he got one, right? Anyway, problem solved.

I wanted to smack all the Marlfoxes. But especially Silth.
I'm afraid I don't agree with you about the way Rusvul treated his son. Just because his wife died didn't mean that he could treat his son like that that. If I'd have the chance, I'd smack him real good.

I don't see why you would like to smack Rusvul Reguba. I like Rusvul Reguba, he was a good warrior and he became a better father at the end
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on February 28, 2013, 08:52:07 PM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on February 28, 2013, 08:47:29 PM
Quote from: AxeHound on February 27, 2013, 05:10:09 PM
Recently re-read Marlfox. Yeah, Rusvul didn't deserve to get smacked. He did deserve a harsh talking-to after yelleng at Dann, and I think he got one, right? Anyway, problem solved.

I wanted to smack all the Marlfoxes. But especially Silth.
I'm afraid I don't agree with you about the way Rusvul treated his son. Just because his wife died didn't mean that he could treat his son like that that. If I'd have the chance, I'd smack him real good.

I don't see why you would like to smack Rusvul Reguba. I like Rusvul Reguba, he was a good warrior and he became a better father at the end
He just really peeved me off for some reason.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Leatho Shellhound

He might have been a little hard, but that came from being a warrior. He helped save the abbey and became a better father at the end.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on February 28, 2013, 09:09:51 PM
He might have been a little hard, but that came from being a warrior. He helped save the abbey and became a better father at the end.
I guess I'll have to agree with you, but he still probobly contributes to the fact that Marlfox is my least favourite Redwall book in the series.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Osu

We all have different opinions on things, there is no reason to get upset. Calm down and continue discussion in a respectful manner, thank you.
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

DanielofRedwall

Things on this topic have gotten out of hand. As a result, this topic will be locked for a few days in order for things to cool down. Please remember to respect everyone's opinions on things, even if you strongly disagree with them.
Received mostly negative reviews.

rachel25

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on March 03, 2013, 06:02:11 AM
Things on this topic have gotten out of hand. As a result, this topic will be locked for a few days in order for things to cool down. Please remember to respect everyone's opinions on things, even if you strongly disagree with them.
well done mate war did break out their good thing you stop it before it got really out of hand  :o

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: rachel25 on March 05, 2013, 05:51:00 PM
Quote from: DanielofRedwall on March 03, 2013, 06:02:11 AM
well done mate war did break out their good thing you stop it before it got really out of hand  :o

Well, not all out war, but getting close. You wanna see war? Rewind back in the day when AbbotAlf and I got going, THAT was war.

@Topic: I'm kind of surprised the topic is back already.

Really thought Nimbalo had something coming to him, and really deserved some discipline.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

321tumbler

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: 321tumbler on March 06, 2013, 02:25:40 AM
Nimbalo? ???

Yeah, Nimbalo the slayer from The Taggerung

Don't tell Redwallgurl I said that though.  :D

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

redwallgurl

I heard that dannflorreguba!! Nimbalo didn't deserve to get smacked he just had a hard life!  :D
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: redwallgurl on March 06, 2013, 05:34:39 PM
I heard that dannflorreguba!! Nimbalo didn't deserve to get smacked he just had a hard life!  :D

Darn it!  :D Who told you!

This is actually very similar to the Rusval scenario. Yeah, he had a hard life, but does that count as an excuse? No, difference is that one learned, and one just became downright mischievous.  ;) Anyway, that's where I stand, you're obviously on the side.  :)

Maudie

I would seriously like to smack the vole from Eulalia!!!! what a jerk!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rusvul

The whiny little abbeymaid from Pearls of Lutra... The one that Tansy hates. Forgot her name. Vitch was pretty awful, Druwp, like someone said, the entire Gawtribe, Rusvul (Reguba, not me) was a jerk for part of the story, he deserved a slap (And some scorn, but not a lot more than that, he was awesome for some parts of the story, and a good dad at the end), hmm... let's see... Fenno, the awful turncoat shrew, he deserved a slap, in the neck, with the sharp edge of a rapier. Gtg.