News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Escaping the Redwall Universe (The Mods Anniversary Role Play)

Started by Lutra, June 09, 2012, 01:05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthias720

I will be playing as Matthias, a mouse is about 18 seasons of age. (No, not THAT Matthias.)

Lutra

Quote from: AbbotAlf0805 on June 10, 2012, 01:35:22 PM
Can I be a guy I like? His name is Barbossa Sparra. He is a pirate mouse who is visiting Redwall. His wife is a Redwaller.

Unusual for sure.  I suppose considering that Mr. Jacques has turned some baddies into goodbeasts its not out of the realm of possibility to see this.  Yeah he can be part of it.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

redwallgurl

I'll be the Abbess if thats alright.
a young abbess(about abbess lissians age) except a squirrel abbess
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Lily

I will be playing an otter called Lily because that makes the most sense. :) I guess she'll be about 26 seasons old.

Icefire

This is so cool! I can't be on very often either, but I will be watching with great interest! :)
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Redwall Musician

..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Matthias720

I would appreciate someone joining the game not far from where I am. I am waiting for someone to respond to my questions.

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Skyblade

This is a cool idea! I'll play my usual character Silverstorm, the young, not yet-experienced badgermum of Redwall Abbey

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Dannflor

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Osu

Woo, I'm wandering in here a bit late, aren't I? Haha. I think I'll try jumping in somewhere as an adult haremaid by the name of Osu. ;) Just gotta do some back reading to figure out where everybody is...
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Griffen

i will be a seer by the name of trace, a mouse at the age of 25 seasons

Gonff

Sorry, but I'm not going to be able to play Lakelyn. I may be checking on this every once-in-a-while as it is a really cool idea.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Lutra

That's too bad.  Well, hopefully you can keep watch on the RP...I'm having a great time with it. :)
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.