Leatho Shellhound's Art Requests

Started by Leatho Shellhound, June 11, 2012, 09:47:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwaller

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Cornflower MM

Cornflower MM

Hey, Leatho?? Will you draw me some pictures?

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Cornflower MM on November 02, 2013, 06:51:17 PM
Hey, Leatho?? Will you draw me some pictures?
What pictures do you have in mind, if I may ask? ;)

Life is too short to rush through it.

Cornflower MM

You're not Leatho, But what's the harm? My squirrel characters Arya and  Bryony, Cornflower, oh, and Tiria!

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Cornflower MM

Thank you! Is there anything you need to know...??

Leatho Shellhound

Yes, can you post descriptions of them.  :)

click the banner

Ungatt Trunn

Hey, do you think that you can draw me a picture of Ungatt Trunn fighting Lord Brocktree, Leatho? If you can, make Ungatt Trunn look very handsome and strong. I don't care what Lord Brocktree looks like. ;D

Cornflower MM

Hang on...
Name:Arya
Species:Squirrel
appearance:Nut brown everywhere except belly, which is sandy-tannish color
cloths:Light green travelers cloak, long blue baggy shirt, tied at the waist with white cord
weapon:Bow and arrows, with dagger sheathed at waist
history:from Riftgard, was attacked after running away with her brother, who disappeared
Personality:(it helps with expression and appearance) sweet kind & caring, loves the little ones feisty and fierce when roused, which is hard
Other: Is a wanderer it's said among those who know that she looks for her brother. can often be seen with a torn expression on her face
setting: the forest, sitting on a rock.

Can it be in color, please?

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on November 06, 2013, 12:56:52 AM
Hey, do you think that you can draw me a picture of Ungatt Trunn fighting Lord Brocktree, Leatho? If you can, make Ungatt Trunn look very handsome and strong. I don't care what Lord Brocktree looks like. ;D

Will do.

@Cornflower MM
Thank you, yes it will be in colour.

Banya Streamdog....asked for by Banya Streamdog

Female GUOSIM shrew....asked for by MeadowRabbit

Hope you guys like them. :D

click the banner

Rainshadow

Very nice!  I've always liked how you did clothes.  Very cool designs!  :)

'Kay, I haven't requested anything for awhile, and I have three requests, but you don't have to do them all at once.  I'm just posting them here so I don't forget about it.

Jas
Name:  Jas

Species:  Squirrel

Age:  Late teens or early twenties.  Nobeast knows for sure.

Weapons:  Jas has a bone knife and uses a sling, as well as a crossbow, and there's a quiver full of bolts slung over her back.

Training/Skills:  Jas was never trained, but she's learned several survival skills, including knife throwing, slinging stones (and a various assortment of other things), and her favorite, archery.  She is a skilled climber and swimmer.

Description:  Jas is a tall, thin, dark furred squirrel with a raggedy tail.  Her clothes, a tan blouse and tan skirt, are well worn and have seen much better days.  She has a quiver on her back, and a crossbow is slung over the opposite shoulder.  Her belt is a piece of rope with a knife stuck into it, and a sling tucked in the other side.  As for jewelry, the squirrel has several studs in her ears, many with long feathers attached to them.

Personality:  Jas is quiet and shy, but curious.  Very, very curious.  She's not very trusting, seeing as she doesn't understand any form of speech, and is fully prepared to put an arrow through somebeast's throat.
[close]

Thiess
Name:  Thiess

Species:  River otter

Weapons:   Thiess carries large battleaxe and a sling, but he also uses his fists when needed.

Training/Skills:  The otter was raised in the midst of a war between his holt and a large horde of vermin, so he was taught how to defend himself, using a sling, a sword, and eventually the axe he uses currently.

Description:  Thiess is muscular and tall, and he has curly dark blond fur.  His eyes are grey/blue, and wears a blue/green plaid tunic.  The otter wears a brown shoulder belt with a battleaxe holster on his back, where said weapon is stored.  His sling is worn like a belt around his waist.

Personality:  The blond otter is a pleasant beast to be around, and he has many friends.  He tries to be as nice as possible to others, and he loves children.  However, he despises vermin and is not the beast to be enemies with, as he is trained for battle.
[close]

Cricket
Name:  Cricket

Species:  Stoat

Age:  Around the same as Rave, maybe a little younger.  (So, I'd guess somewhere in her twenties or early thirties.  ;))

Appearance:  Cricket has the typical stoat appearance: light brown fur with a cream belly and neck, with dark brown eyes.  However, the beast is quite muscular for a female, even if she isn't very tall.  Her fur is smooth and silky, but is rather spiky on top of her head, sticking nearly straight up.  She's rather irritated with how this looks, but no matter what she does, the stoat can't get it to lay flat.
 Clothing-wise, Cricket wears a short faded yellow dress with a wide light brown buckle belt.  This belt has two loops on it into which she sticks her duel hatchets.  If you look at her footpaws you'll find a pair of light brown leather boots that match her fur and her belt.  She also wears a dark green hooded cloak, and the hood is often on her head, covering most of her face.
 As for jewelry, the stoat wears a gold collar necklace and golden hoops in her ears.

Weapons:  The only weapons the stoat uses are twin hatchets, but she does have a concealed dagger in her right boot.

Personality:  Cricket is a temperamental stoat and easily excitable, and she can be extremely annoying at times.  She's very talkative most of the time, but she can become incredibly serious in the blink of an eye.  But, other than that, she can be pleasant, at least a little.  Unfortunately, this little bit of pleasant is often covered up by her fierce stubbornness.

Other:  Cricket stammers and stutters when talking to others, and this annoys her often.  Also, she's bipolar, so you can never expect what she's going to do.
[close]
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

Can't wait to see the drawing of Ungatt Trunn showing his full prowess! ;D