News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Leatho Shellhound's Art Requests

Started by Leatho Shellhound, June 11, 2012, 09:47:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

They are great! The pose that Skystreakis in I really like!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Ungatt Trunn

Awesome! I really like how you did Skystreak! I like the colors you used.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on January 07, 2014, 08:53:36 PM
Awesome! I really like how you did Skystreak! I like the colors you used.
I know! They're great!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Faiyloe

I Love Crystal! Thank you so much! You have just inspired me to actually post up some of my art.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Leatho Shellhound

You're most welcome! Yay, I'm glad my art was a source of inspiration!

click the banner

rachel25

Cool! Is Ani finished yet? But I really like how you drew Steampunk

Rusvul

Wow... That fox is certainly... Um... Welp, uhh... Dang. That's cool. Clockwork cybernetics, check. Steam, check. Goggles, mostly check. Slight creep factor, check. Steampunk!

Form fittingish clock face... Wonder how that works.

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: rachel25 on January 08, 2014, 04:17:25 PM
Cool! Is Ani finished yet? But I really like how you drew Steampunk

Still working on her.  8)

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on January 13, 2014, 03:32:48 AM
Wow... That fox is certainly... Um... Welp, uhh... Dang. That's cool. Clockwork cybernetics, check. Steam, check. Goggles, mostly check. Slight creep factor, check. Steampunk!

Form fittingish clock face... Wonder how that works.

Well, with steampunk, every thing is possible. :D

click the banner

Redwaller

Leatho Shellhound

Far away from the abbey of Redwall stood the great eastern cliffs. They rose strait up into the sky as viewed from its base. They where barren, sinister and hiders of evil. For who would climb them willing, only those who's fiery hearts and persistence blind the eyes of fear. Only those who's mind is so corrupted in revenge and the belief to bring justice that it powers up their courageousness beyond its natural quota.

There is such a beast, a stoat by species. She began to climb, up the rotting remains of a long ago rope, yard after yard. Her eyes, sharp as the tip of the crescent moon, always looking up as if they in them selves where pulling her upward, upward to her prey.

The female stoat's head came over the edge, ever looking. After she had hauled her self on the plateau's top, she lay motionless on the sandy grass that blew around in elevated winds. Night fell over her, and yet she did not move.

The first of the sun flashed across the land, rising ever upward, and as it fell across the plateau plains it covered the stoat in a brilliant gold. Her eyes flashed open, at the fresh but merciless blue sky. Getting up, she began to search the ground with utmost care, for some thing, some thing that had driven her to the ascent of the cliffs yesterday.
Where and what was it? The stoat walked along the edge of the cliff for kilometers, stopping to drink from a small water fall that poured over the cliff and spear some fish with her  glaive; she ate them raw.

As it was mid afternoon her head came up quickly, her eyes narrowed. Across the open plain in sight was a figure, a figure that was coming toward her. Her turban and tunic blew in the wind as she stood facing him.

click the banner

Redwaller

The Skarzs

Very cool and interesting; please keep it up!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russano the Wise

Great job, Leatho! I look forward to seeing the rest!
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior