News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Leatho Shellhound's Art Requests

Started by Leatho Shellhound, June 11, 2012, 09:47:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romsca

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Banya Streamdog on April 13, 2014, 09:33:16 PM
Leatho, it would be really neat if you drew a picture of Gulo the Savage and Rakkety Tam! (I don't know if you've ever done it before!!!)

I have drawn them before, but they'er old drawings. if you want I can re-draw it.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Leatho Shellhound

Davidari....asked for by AbbotAlf0809

Grungath Deathcaller....asked for by The Skarzs

The Wildfires....asked for by Rainshadow

click here to see full size: http://leathoshellhound.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/wildfires.jpg

Close-ups:

Jag and Shadow Wildfire

From left to right: Holm, Moon and Talon Wildfire

Shade Wildfire

Enjorlas Wildfire

Ash and Cedar Wildfire

Wisp Blazebrand....asked for by Norham Waterpaw

(btw, the runes on his tunic spell his name.)

Hope you like them! :D

click the banner

Russano the Wise

Those are all amazing, Leatho! I especially love the first one. The shading and detail on it is great.
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

The Skarzs

Those are awesome. That is all I can say. Awe-some!
Thank you so much for drawing Grungath, he is amazing!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Leatho Shellhound

Glad you like them! You're welcome!

click the banner

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Wylder Treejumper

Arg! My puny efforts pale in comparison to the master!

You are a great artist. Keep up the good work!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on April 15, 2014, 12:46:44 AM
Wisp is awesome! Thanks!  :D

Thanks! You're most welcome.

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on April 15, 2014, 12:49:18 AM
Arg! My puny efforts pale in comparison to the master!

You are a great artist. Keep up the good work!

Dude, The more you draw the better you get. I've been drawing redwall characters for over three years, and it's taken me that long to be able to draw like I do now. 

Just keep drawing bro, and you'll surprise your self. ;)

Thank you!

click the banner

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Well, you already know my thoughts on the Wildfires...  ;)  The others look absoballylutely terrific!  I can't pick which one I like the post, 'cause they all have such amazing qualities!  Davi's got great shading and an awesome outfit, Grungath has a spectacular pose, the Wildfires are... well, perfect, ;) and Wisp just looks so cool!  (Or should I say hot?  ;))

Wow, lots of winky faces.  O_o
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

W0NWILL

My awe cannot be expressed through words. I'm not much of an artist myself, just because it isn't my favorite pastime, but sometimes, art makes me reconsider picking up a pencil. Great job! Also, I love Davidari especially. He looks rather proud, like he knows he's an awesome warrior. It has such personality.

And, I was wondering, if you could redo a couple old pieces I requested a while ago? Namely Wonwill and Dari. Just Dari without his family. I want to see how you'll pull off a bat, as I know they're tricky to draw.