Leatho Shellhound's Art Requests

Started by Leatho Shellhound, June 11, 2012, 09:47:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: The Skarzs on April 15, 2014, 01:07:21 AM
Any room for another request? ;D

Ask away :D

Quote from: Rainshadow on April 15, 2014, 01:19:27 AM
  Well, you already know my thoughts on the Wildfires...  ;)  The others look absoballylutely terrific!  I can't pick which one I like the post, 'cause they all have such amazing qualities!  Davi's got great shading and an awesome outfit, Grungath has a spectacular pose, the Wildfires are... well, perfect, ;) and Wisp just looks so cool!  (Or should I say hot?  ;))

Wow, lots of winky faces.  O_o

;D I so very glad that they are to your liking!!

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on April 15, 2014, 01:36:57 AM
Quote from: Rainshadow on April 15, 2014, 01:19:27 AMWisp just looks so cool!  (Or should I say hot?  ;))

*faceplam*

You make me laugh bro.

Quote from: W0NWILL on April 15, 2014, 01:57:42 AM
My awe cannot be expressed through words. I'm not much of an artist myself, just because it isn't my favorite pastime, but sometimes, art makes me reconsider picking up a pencil. Great job! Also, I love Davidari especially. He looks rather proud, like he knows he's an awesome warrior. It has such personality.

And, I was wondering, if you could redo a couple old pieces I requested a while ago? Namely Wonwill and Dari. Just Dari without his family. I want to see how you'll pull off a bat, as I know they're tricky to draw.

I'm very delighted to have made such an impression! Thank you very much!!!

I'd be most happy to! Bats can be rather fun to do some times, b/c I can add different poses and textures.  ;)
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Skarzs

Name: Argunath
Species: Cougar
Weapons: Two foot long heavy falcate
Appearance: Exceptionally large creature; brown-tinted gray fur; long tail; chain mail tunic overtop a homespun tunic: this is all underneath studded metal armor (chestplate, forearm and upper arm plates, knee guards)
Stance: Relaxed stand; arms at sides, one paw holding the sword loosely.

Hope that works!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

rachel25

Oh my goodness those pics are awesome! I love Ani thanks!

NEW REQUEST!!!!!!

Name: Toka the Savage
Species: squirrel
Weapon(s): , and a dagger.
Appearance: is black, with red streaks going through is fur. Has bright amber eyes, and half an ear missing.  
Clothes: Navy blue shirt, black trousers, a brown jacket, black leather gloves, and boots.  
Personality: Selfish, has never loved anyone. Always wants to find things out for himself., is very untrusting. Was the kind of child that if you said, "Don't put your paw in the fire, it'll burn you." Would put his paw in the fire just to make sure you were telling him the truth. Is rebellious, and froward.
Other: His parents both died when he was a little one, was brought up by his uncle, in a peaceful tribe. He always broke the tribes rules of no fighting. Then accidently killed someone in the tribe, and was then banished.

Name: Perry
Speices: squirrel
Weapon(s): bow, sword, dagger.
Appearance: Has soft red fur, and big gentle blue eyes. By looking at him, you know he's friendly. Has really long dark eyelashes.
Clothes: Red shirt, black hooded jacket. Blue trousers, a blue cap, and a gold bracelet.
Personality: Friendly, understanding, and good natured. Is a good listener, and always wants to learn more. Is very trusting, and can easily be lead astray. He seems younger than he actually is.
Other: Is from the south-west. His sister died recently.  

Could you draw them fighting please!!!!!!

AbbotAlf0809

Dude awesome Davidari!!! Thanks a bundle!! Could you maybe do Zanthar? In like his awesome armor and trident?

Jetthebinturong

Would you take a non-Redwall request?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Leatho Shellhound

@ The Skarzs, rachel25, AbbotAlf0809, will do.

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on April 15, 2014, 10:27:41 PM
Would you take a non-Redwall request?

Depends on what it is, but sure. :)

click the banner

Jetthebinturong

Well it's something from the universe my own book will be set in. I was wondering if you could do a sword fight between two humanoid beings. One of them looks like a human and I'm going to copy his bio from another website

Physical Appearance: Verde has short brown-almost black-hair and brown eyes
Clothing/Armour: A sleeveless green tunic with a piece of armour that covers his upper chest over the top of it which is a brassy colour. He has shoulder plates of the same colour. He has a hooded cloak the same colour as his tunic and wears brown leggings with tall darker brown boots which reach halfway up his shin. The thing that covers his upper chest looks a bit like this:
Weapon(s): Two shamshirs

The other guy, Acar, I've thus far only mentioned in the cellars of this forum "The speaker was tall with dark blue skin and yellow eyes, his only garment was a black robe which covered him from the waist down, belted with brown leather. A large curved sword hung at his side." When it says belted with brown leather it means he wears a brown leather belt. The large curved sword in question is a giant two-handed khopesh. He is bald and has a gold ring in his left ear. He is fully 2 ft 4 taller than Verde and Verde is the size of an average man in his twenties. The heights of course do not have to match up to this, Acar just has to be considerably taller than Verde. Acar has a tattoo of a crow on his back which starts at his waist and goes up, the crow's wings point upwards and the tips reach just below his shoulders.

The full tattoo is not a necessary part of the picture seeing as it will probably be side-on but I thought I'd mention it anyway because you might be able to see some of it. You don't HAVE to do the tattoo at all. If there's a background (not necessary but preferred (like the tattoo (Except not like the tattoo because I don't care either ay about that (I should probably stop rambling now))) then it would be in a grassy field with a dark, cloudy sky and, if possible, rain.

Wow that looks like a lot, hope it isn't too much  :-[

Verde's shamshirs
[close]

Acar's khopesh
except it isn't blue or serated
[close]

Acar's skin and earring
[close]

The Skarzs

Hmm, where did that piece of armor originate from?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or genuinely don't know....

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Leatho Shellhound

@Jetthebinturong, I have no problem with drawing Verde (doesn't that mean green?). But your blue skinned friend, I have my doubts.

Could I may be draw Verde faceing forward (with back ground) in a fighting pose. Like he's faceing an opponent(Acar) ?

Quote from: The Skarzs on April 16, 2014, 02:01:34 AM
Hmm, where did that piece of armor originate from?

Dude, I've never even seen the movie and I know what's from. I'll change up the design a little bit.

click the banner

Jetthebinturong

Alright, sounds good

@Skarzs: It's Anakin Skywalker's armour from the Star Wars: The Clone Wars tv series

The Skarzs

Oh. . .
Well, that's, uh, definitely something I did not know. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Wow that was amazing! I love all of them you really improved since I first joined the forum. Could you draw my character.

Name: Arnath
Species: Mouse
Weapon(s): I suppose her walking stick could be used as a weapon if absolutely necessary.
Appearance: Messy white fur, Pale gray-white eyes (She is blind), pale pink nose.
Clothes: A faded threadbare blue tunic tied at the waist with a rope belt, A Cream shawl and A strong thin walking stick which she uses to get around.
Personality: She carries herself confidently. She wants to feel independent and hates it when she is treated like an invalid. (See doesn't take this to the extreme though. if she really needs the help she will let  them help her) She is actually very capable for a blind person and even can notice things that normal people wouldn't notice. She is kind and sweet yet sometimes a little to stubborn.
Strengths: Although she is blind all of her other scenes are extremely attuned. Especially hearing. She is also very aware and a quick thinker. She has lived in the woods all her life and can get around them pretty easily. She can also know if a person is lying or not by the sound of there voice.
Weaknesses: Is completely blind and had been so since birth.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?