News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Leatho Shellhound's Art Requests

Started by Leatho Shellhound, June 11, 2012, 09:47:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

I was wondering if I could request to drawings, one Redwall and one non?  (If you have too many non-Redwall requests, you don't have to do mine.  :))

Foeda Lingua
Name:  Foeda Lingua

Species:  Possum

Appearance:  Tall and thin, Foelin is the typical size for a possum, and she has silvery fur with dark arms and legs.  Her eyes are black, and usually glare at those around her.  Her mouth is usually frowning or being held in a sneer.

Clothes:  Lin wears a dirty, long-sleeved white tunic, but usually has the sleeves rolled up to her elbows, and a sloppy black vest is worn atop that, always unbuttoned.  Over the vest is worn a tan trench coat that has seen better years: an askew collar, never buttoned, and mud on the sleeves and hem.  Finally, around the possum's neck is a dark blue scarf, which is tied in a knot that hangs low on her chest.

Weapons:  Foelin is a sorceress, best suited for fighting instead of healing.  She casts spells using an ancient tongue, but on rare occasions, if enough of one emotion fills her, the possum can cast spells wordlessly, with unpredictable results.

Personality:  All that needs to be said about this possum can be summed up with one easy statement: she is sour.  Sour as a lemon.  Most beasts don't enjoy her company, and she can't stand the company of others.  She does, however, love gold.  Most of her gold goes to food and drink, but some she just hoards and saves for a "special occasion."

Possum
[close]
[close]

And the non-Redwall...

Adam Harrison
Name:  Adam Harrison

Species:  Mottled elf (half human, half elf)

Appearance:  Adam is a very tall elf, with very pale, almost white skin and a slender, lean-muscled body.  His skin has no blemishes or scars.  The elf's facial features are angled slightly like an elf's, but still remain human-like.  His ears look like elven ears from Lord of the Rings.  His eyes are icy blue, his face narrow, and his hair is long, nearly touching his shoulders and always falling into his eyes.  The colour is dark brown, but with white streaks running through it.

Clothes:  Adam wears a long-sleeved green tunic of elven making, clean cut and sophisticated, but atop that is a red human-made sweater, baggy and tied closed by the bottom hem (other than that tie, it's open to reveal the tunic).  His trousers are tan, and he has dark brown leather boots.  A faded blue scarf is worn loosely around his neck.

Weapons:  N/A

Personality:  Shy and quiet, Adam doesn't like talking to those he doesn't know.  He's very polite and kind to them, but he's not fond of speaking with them.  However, when around friends, he's known to tell jokes and open up.  He's still as polite as ever, though.
  As well as being shy, the half-blood is rather unsure of himself.  The root of this is caused by his half-blood status, as mottled elves aren't generally liked by many of the other intelligent races.  So he tends to cover up his lean elven body and angled features by clothing and hair.
[close]
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

@Rainshadow, I'd be most happy to do them! :D
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

The Skarzs

How are your other ones coming along?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Captain Tammo

I wanted to run a design by you Leatho and see if you'd do it. Could I PM it to you??
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: The Skarzs on August 26, 2014, 03:59:18 PM
How are your other ones coming along?

I have many done and some in the works.  :)

Quote from: Captain Tammo on August 26, 2014, 05:23:18 PM
I wanted to run a design by you Leatho and see if you'd do it. Could I PM it to you??

sure!

click the banner

Leatho Shellhound

New drawings!

Requests

Toka the Savage vs Perry....asked for by rachel25

Arnath....asked for by Faiyloe

The gen'ral....asked for by Thomas Barkshield

Art Trade

Russa Nodrey....for Russano the Wise

RP T

My character

click the banner

CaptainRocktree

WOW Leatho These are some of your best yet AMAZING!!!!
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Russano the Wise

Nice job on all of those, Leatho! Your detail on the clothing and weapons is really good!
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Barranca

These are great! I especially love the shrew with the sail fin down his back, a very creative touch :)

Rainshadow

Wowzah!  I really like the gen'ral and Russa.  Very cool.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Thomas Barkshield

Those are incredible!  :o You perfectly captured my image of the Gen'ral.

Would you be interested in an art trade?

The Skarzs

Those are epic, Leatho!
Can't wait for the other requests to be done!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Faiyloe

Those are amazing! I love how you did Perry 'n' Toka, an' Russa just blew me away.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Captain Tammo

wow those are awesome!!! I love how you drew the eyes :o
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior