News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Leatho Shellhound's Art Requests

Started by Leatho Shellhound, June 11, 2012, 09:47:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

I am putting this on this thread b/c it gets the most trafic

Here is what goes on behind the making of my Redwall art.

I have this desk in my room which I turned into my little art studio.

Because I am coloured blind I organized  my colour pencils into sections of the same colour.

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

Wow, that's way more organized than my desk.  Lol.  I just have a huge stack of sketch pads and a drawer full of pencils.  And one teeny, tiny pencil sharpener.  Of course, I also have an awesome CD player/radio.  I just sit up in my loft bed, drawing away while listening to music.  That's my art studio of a room.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

:D well what ever works for you.

More drawings are coming soon.

click the banner

Redwaller

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on January 29, 2013, 10:55:38 PM
Quote from: Redwaller on January 29, 2013, 10:53:46 PM
The character waws actually created by  M&M, but I modified a lot of stuff. I'll make a fanfic of her history soon.  :)

You can find her in The Ranger's Adventure.

Who's M&M?
MatthiasMan

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on January 29, 2013, 11:25:05 PM
I am putting this on this thread b/c it gets the most trafic

Here is what goes on behind the making of my Redwall art.

I have this desk in my room which I turned into my little art studio.

Because I am coloured blind I organized  my colour pencils into sections of the same colour.

Whoa! Cool!!!

Quote from: Rainshadow on January 29, 2013, 11:40:37 PM
  Wow, that's way more organized than my desk.  Lol.  I just have a huge stack of sketch pads and a drawer full of pencils.  And one teeny, tiny pencil sharpener.  Of course, I also have an awesome CD player/radio.  I just sit up in my loft bed, drawing away while listening to music.  That's my art studio of a room.  :P
Why don't you show us your art?

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on January 29, 2013, 11:43:52 PM
:D well what ever works for you.

More drawings are coming soon.
Cool!

Rainshadow

Quote from: Redwaller on January 29, 2013, 11:49:27 PM

Oh, I dunno.  I don't know how to get pictures from my camera to the internet (yes, so pitiful, I don't know how to do that lol), so that would be a big problem.  I could go bug my computer nerd of a brother and see if he could show me about a billion times before I get it.  I do that a lot to him.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Rainshadow on January 29, 2013, 11:55:11 PM

Oh, I dunno.  I don't know how to get pictures from my camera to the internet (yes, so pitiful, I don't know how to do that lol), so that would be a big problem.  I could go bug my computer nerd of a brother and see if he could show me about a billion times before I get it.  I do that a lot to him.  ;)

Give it a try!

click the banner

Redwaller

You mean you don't know how to put Pics on the PC? Or like upload them on Photobucket?

Mattio

I have a card reader I just plug it in then throw the card in and the pics are on my computer

Rainshadow

Quote from: Redwaller on January 30, 2013, 12:22:21 AM

You mean you don't know how to put Pics on the PC? Or like upload them on Photobucket?

Um, I can draw it and take a picture.  Other than that, I have no clue what to do with it.  I'm so not computer/camera savvy lol.

Redwaller

When you get the pics on the PC, go to the FaQ to find out what to do next.  :)

W0NWILL

You need a cord that connects your camera to the computer, and iPhoto or something similar. You open your iPhoto/whatever and select import, and choose the photos you want. Import them(importing is pretty straightforward, you'll be able to figure it out, even if you're terrible at computers), put them in a special folder or the desktop, and open Photobucket, Tinypic, or Imgur. Imgur you don't have to sign up for, and Tinypic isn't the best in my opinion. I'll walk you through Imgur for this. In the top right you'll see a bar that says upload images. Click the computer button below that and choose the photo(s) you want online. Then, after they're online you'll be redirected to a page with your pics. Now you can either right click and choose 'copy image address' or copy and paste the URL.

Rainshadow

Quote from: W0NWILL on January 30, 2013, 02:56:54 AM
You need a cord that connects your camera to the computer, and iPhoto or something similar. You open your iPhoto/whatever and select import, and choose the photos you want. Import them(importing is pretty straightforward, you'll be able to figure it out, even if you're terrible at computers), put them in a special folder or the desktop, and open Photobucket, Tinypic, or Imgur. Imgur you don't have to sign up for, and Tinypic isn't the best in my opinion. I'll walk you through Imgur for this. In the top right you'll see a bar that says upload images. Click the computer button below that and choose the photo(s) you want online. Then, after they're online you'll be redirected to a page with your pics. Now you can either right click and choose 'copy image address' or copy and paste the URL.

Thanks, I might try that at some point.  Not currently, since I'm busy, but I might try that in the future.  Hopefully near.  ;)

Mattio

cool I'd like to see what you can draw

Tam and Martin

I saw that you had the Tribes of Redwall: Otters up on the wall.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner