News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Leatho Shellhound's Art Requests

Started by Leatho Shellhound, June 11, 2012, 09:47:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Tam and Martin on February 10, 2013, 11:47:48 PM
Yes. That one was awesome too but this one is still my fav.

Ok well glad you like it.

Quote from: Redwaller on February 11, 2013, 12:21:18 AM
Awesome!
Quote from: Rainshadow on January 10, 2013, 03:11:12 AM
  Wow, it looks really cool!

Thanks you all.

Quote from: KitrallStreamrippler on February 10, 2013, 05:46:52 AM
*sighs wistfully, examines own pitiful attempts with needle and thread*

I am sure your attempts arn't pitiful, I have being makeing and sewing since I was a small child.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

Hey, after you finish the others, would you mind doing a redo on Shadow?  I loved the first one, but for another site I'm on, I'd like to have a picture of just Shadow.  Plus I'd like to see how you'd do her now.  ;)

Name:  Shadow R. Wildfire
Species:  Wildcat
Weapons:  Black bow and arrows, black dagger
Appearance:  Black fur with white flame mark on forehead, right paw (fingertips) are white, stormy grey eyes, stump where her tail should be, dark purple tunic, black belt, black quiver (goes over her right shoulder), short black cape, small blue earring at the base of her left ear, white translucent stone necklace (one stone tied to a brown leather strap)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Will do after the others...I like to redo old drawings I have done, b/c I see now lots of things I would do differently.

click the banner

winifred

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on February 09, 2013, 02:52:28 PM
Quote from: winifred on February 09, 2013, 05:43:59 AM
Leatho.....  I love your art studio!!!!!!!! I know you've said you got all your colored pencils from... somewhere in europe? (can't remember) What is the brand name? Could you recommend a brand from the US? *I love all the yellows ;D * I wish my art studio could be like yours, it truly looks amazing!!!!!! :)

As I said before I don't have just one brand name, but here in the US I have been here only a year now so I don't know which pencils are the best. Ask a fellow art person near you, friend, family, or maybe at church or school. Sorry for not giving you the answer you were looking for. I really don't know my self.

Quote from: winifred on February 09, 2013, 05:43:59 AM
oh and one more question :P could you tell me a place where I could get the how to draw dragons book, in the pic? If you can, thanks!!! sorry for all the random comments and questions. ~w :)

Sure, I got it at Barnes and Noble the book store (It will most likely be less expensive at the book store)....you can also get it on line here.
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-art-of-drawing-dragons-mythological-beasts-michael-dobrzycki/1008763806
Thank you so much!
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

winifred

Wow, did you do a sewing class or did someone in the family teach you?
I did a class with my best friends. We took it for about 4-5 years from an elderly lady from my Church.
Do you sew with a needle or machine?
I'm thinking about making and otter costume for myself, have any tips?~thanks ;)

Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
And many many more...

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: winifred on February 11, 2013, 05:21:32 PM
Wow, did you do a sewing class or did someone in the family teach you?
I was shown once by a family member, and then the rest I taught myself.
Quote from: winifred on February 11, 2013, 05:21:32 PMDo you sew with a needle or machine?
needle
Quote from: winifred on February 11, 2013, 05:21:32 PMI'm thinking about making and otter costume for myself, have any tips?~thanks ;)

Um, plan out what you are going to do first, other than that I don't know of anything else to tell you that would help. The best way is just to try it. Some times things don't always go to plan, so you have to find away around it.

click the banner

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

winifred

Thank you for the tips!
And sorry for all the questions, I love to sew!
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
And many many more...

Romsca

Not to be pushy, but when are the pictures going to be up?

Rainshadow

Just lettin' you know that I made a few minor changes to Shadow.  I added an earring and a necklace.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Romsca on February 11, 2013, 11:10:13 PM
Not to be pushy, but when are the pictures going to be up?

They are coming maybe today.

Quote from: Rainshadow on February 12, 2013, 05:19:31 PM
  Just lettin' you know that I made a few minor changes to Shadow.  I added an earring and a necklace.  ;)

Ok, will be added.

click the banner

Leatho Shellhound

Coal....asked for by W0NWILL

Mokkan Marlfox secretly pushing his sister Lantur off the island of castle Marl and into pike infested waters....asked for by winifred

Barranca....asked for by Romsca

Holm Wildfire....asked for by Rainshadow

Milo and Acorn....asked for by W0NWILL

Quote from: Romsca on January 28, 2013, 10:54:34 PM
Also, where did you get that font?

Here http://www.picmonkey.com/ it is called Downcome.

More drawings coming soon.

click the banner

Rainshadow

Holm looks awesome!  :D  The way you drew his face reminds me so much of the person I themed him after.  ;D

Romsca