The Land of Jima

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 12, 2012, 02:51:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

Well maybe For you." said Jack. Then the samurai brought him back to Sandokhan's palace.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

SandyB

"Ah there you are." Sandokhan said to Jack as he entered the throne room. "I understand that the Shogun of the Drak has an interest in you. I would like to know why."
Problems in life are never resolved by distancing yourself from them. Escape is never the safest plan nor the safest place.

AbbotAlf0805

I'm just this for the money." said Jack, "I have the best ship on the seas."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

SandyB

"I think there is more to it than that! Drehkian went through some extraordinary lengths to bring you from my palace. He did NOT do that out of kindness."
Problems in life are never resolved by distancing yourself from them. Escape is never the safest plan nor the safest place.

AbbotAlf0805

Well beats me but all I want is me money and i'll help ye."

SandyB

Thinking hard. "Very well. If you are so adament on helping the cause, I can see no harm in it. However, I warn you. Given your past, it would be customary to keep an eye on you."

AbbotAlf0805

Well thats a pleasant thought. Going off to fight ninjas and you get watched by a fox." said Jack stroking his wiskers.

Redwaller

"I will look to that!"

SandyB

"Actually, I was going to suggest that My Blade goes with you. Samono..."

Redwaller

SandyB

OOC : CORRECTION - Sakomo. Sorry spelt your characters' name wrong.

AbbotAlf0805

Jack looked at Sandokhan and said, "Well Lord Sando-whatever my blades going no where!"

SandyB

"Your weapon will be returned to you in due time. Lord Sakomo IS my blade. Seeing as he is Guardian of Mochizuki - he is also the blade of the shogun."

AbbotAlf0805

This isn't your Lord Sakomo sword. This is the Blade of Noonvale. It can summon Martin the Warrior in battle and if you want this balde you'll have to fight for it!" said Jack pulling out his sword.

SandyB

"Very well..." Sandokhan disarms himself of the Starfire. "If you think that I have mistreated or mislead you in any way, kill me!"