News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Land of Jima

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 12, 2012, 02:51:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

Eh I suppose ye could say that. Whenever I would talk to my father about his raids in Jima she would slap the living rum out of us."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwaller

Samono was waiting awkwardly to the side.

SandyB

Problems in life are never resolved by distancing yourself from them. Escape is never the safest plan nor the safest place.

AbbotAlf0805

Jack turned around and bumped into a young vixen maid who dropped her things. Jack shook his head and looked at her saying, "Uh let me help ya with that miss." She smiled and picked up her things. She said, "Thank you kind sir."
Jack tipped his hat to her and watched her go up to Sandokhan as he left. Matsori said to him, "Father how are you doing today?"   
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

SandyB

Problems in life are never resolved by distancing yourself from them. Escape is never the safest plan nor the safest place.

AbbotAlf0805

Jack stood there and watched her talk to her father until a guard had to drag him to his room. "Ok ok ok! I'll come!" said Jack getting out of his grip.

"Father who was that strangly dressed mouse?"

psybox

OOC: again, how will my character fit in?

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: sneak into the palace.

SandyB

Quote from: AbbotAlf0805 on June 13, 2012, 09:03:58 PM
"Father who was that strangly dressed mouse?"

"Listen to me Matsori, that mouse. Don't get too close to him."

ooc: Could we conclude this scene and dialogue now? Just to advance the story

AbbotAlf0805

"He seems like a nice creature father." said Matsori.

psybox

OOC:
Quote from: AbbotAlf0805 on June 13, 2012, 09:06:10 PM
OOC: sneak into the palace.
how? the door isn't an option.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: ok then do that. SandyB this is VERY important in the story

SandyB

"He is of the Sparra clan Matsori and grave dishonour follows him"

AbbotAlf0805

And? Were not our ansetors corsairs to?"

SandyB

"*sigh* You do have a point. However, this seafarer has a power that can prove to be dangerous."