News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Land of Jima

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 12, 2012, 02:51:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

What is that father?" asked Matsori.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

The black squirrel lounging on the roof was enjoying all these strange conversations below... But was confused with contradicting ideas.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

Jack was led to his room and went to bed. He would need all his strenth that next day.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

psybox

OOC:and how is she supposed to break in?

AbbotAlf0805

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: And for what purpose might I add?  ???
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: Beats me. I'm just trying to get through this talk with Sandokhan so i can resume the story. But this talk is still important.

psybox

OOC: because i don't know what else to do with my character!  and where are all the windows?

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: There is one in the throne room.

psybox

OOC: any better idea than breaking in would be nice.

SandyB

"Remember the stories of Mossflower I told you whilst growing up? A very old presense has followed him here."

ooc: idea for psybox. Your character could've been tailing him to the palce and slipped the walls to catch him alone - might see an opportunity but gets distrubed. Just a thought
Problems in life are never resolved by distancing yourself from them. Escape is never the safest plan nor the safest place.

AbbotAlf0805

Yes father..." then Matsori left with a sigh. The next day jack was up and eating breakfast when Matsori walked by. Jack watched her go by and they smiled at each other. Her brother Tsuzuku was watching her and walked up to Jack.
"Hey keep your dirty eyes off my sister!" Jack jumped up and said,
"Look hows talking!" Then Tsuzuku and Jack got into a fight. They were throughing punches and kicking eachother.
"No filthy drunk pirates gonna be looking at my sister like that!"
"Shut up you spoiled brat!"

Redwaller

Samono entered the room, when he saw them fighting. He ran to them, and separated them(Samono has the strength of a badger!). "Stop that right now!"

AbbotAlf0805

Tsuzuku pushed him aside and tryed to beat Jack again.

Redwaller

Samono was a very good Kung Fu fighter. He kicked Tsuzuku and Jack each side of the room.