Main Menu

The Land of Jima

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 12, 2012, 02:51:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

"Come here, Mosotchi! Now! Or I'll tell your father!"

AbbotAlf0805

But! I! He!" stuttered Motsori.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe was enjoying this. His target sure did get in alot of fights... But he was having trouble figuring how to get this Jack to Drehkian...... Or should he?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

Touch her and your dead!" said Jack.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe had had enough waiting, the lifeline was already in place, and the black squirrel was hanging just above the group. He dropped a chemical package ,that had reactions with water, right into a water container on the side. Once the smoke had well covered the area, he dropped down, grabbed Jack, and climbed quickly up the rope he had come down. "Come with me or your dead corsair.""

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

Jack struggled to get out of his grip and said, "Where's Motsori?!"

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe shook the corsair roughly, "Would you rather me throw you down there and have THEM kill you? Now come with me!"

AbbotAlf0805

Jack bit the squirrel as hard as he could on the arm that held him not paying attention to the words.

Dannflower Reguba

"Rogue!" The squirrel had more expeiriance than this mouse gave him credit for. Ashe grabbed Jack by the throat and brought him down HARD on the roof tiles, "Listen to me you fool! Those guards down there are on the verge of slaying you! If you come with me you have the ability to live!"

AbbotAlf0805

What do you want?" said Jack. He pulled out his dirk and tried to stab the squirrel.

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe grabbed Jacks' wrist and squeezed hard, trying to make nervless the mouses' grasp on the handle, "All I want is for you to follow me! Is that sucha hard thing to do?"

Redwaller

Pandemonium had broken as soon as the smoke had cleared. "Find the corsair! Come with me, Motsori!"

AbbotAlf0805

Yes sir...." said Motsori with her head low. Then Jack said, "Fine I'll come." getting up. Motsori followed the guards very afraid of what her father would say.

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe lead Jack on a rather hasty trip over roof tops to a much more secluded spot, and finally dropped down to the door of a house that sheltered some friends of his.

AbbotAlf0805

Ok now what?!" said Jack.