The Land of Jima

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 12, 2012, 02:51:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

Samono entered the room. "You were right to do that, Shogun! She should be sent to the dungeons for some days!"

AbbotAlf0805

"Maybe if she does it again Samono but I want you to continue your search for Jack Sparra." replied Sandokhan.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwallfan7

OOC: I'll role play on here some times, when I have the time. Most of the time I'll be on the discussion boards though.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: ok then

BIC: The guard walked into the otter's room and said, "The shogun will see you now."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwallfan7

BIC: Vanna  leapt up. "Please sir, I baked these scones fresh this morning." She held her paw out. Before we leave, would you like one? "Stop trying to butter him up!" Jefelin scolded. Vanna stuck out her tongue. "I'm not!" she protested.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

AbbotAlf0805

I haven't got all night!" said the guard motioning them to follow.

Redwallfan7

Jefelin sneered. "See, I told you." Vanna ran to keep up with the guard. "Tell us sir, what's the shogun like?"

AbbotAlf0805

Uh.. Wise, polite, smart, but will be strict." said the guard walking them through the palace.

Redwallfan7

Vanna looked around the palace. "Sir, I would like to say that this palace is beautiful. My brother and I are nought but simple traveling entertaining gypsy dancers, we've never seen the luxuries as fine as this."

OOC: This is fun

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: I know right
BIC: "Shogun Sandokhan is the richest creature in all of Jima." said the guard. Then a young vixen bumped into Vanna. She had tons of tears in her eyes.

Redwallfan7

"What's wrong, vixen?" asked Vanna. Jefelin grabbed the vixen before she passed out on the floor from crying so much.

AbbotAlf0805

Get away from me!" cried Motsori.

Redwallfan7

Vanna and Jefelin both looked at each other, and shrugged their shoulders.

AbbotAlf0805

Matsori ran away from them. "That's Motsori. The shogun's daughter." said the guard.

Redwallfan7

"I see" said Vanna. "I'm sending my brother Jefelin to go and check on our sea otter dibbuns." Vanna nodded for Jefelin to go. Vanna and the guard walked up the palace stair way to the shogun's room.