News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Land of Jima

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 12, 2012, 02:51:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

"It sounds like a fights going on in there" said Vanna. "It sounds serious, brother." Jefelin began loading the tambourine back in the cart. "You stay here, I'll go back in and see what's going on."
"Oh no, you don't!" You're stronger than me, I need you to protect the dibbuns if anything should go wrong. I'll do it." Vanna said. But before Vanna could say anything more or do anything more, all of a sudden....
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

AbbotAlf0805

Jack and an albino badger opened the door to their room. Jack was surprised and tipped his tritop hat and said, "This is the wrong room.. BULK LET'S GET OUTTA HERE!" They bolted out of the room.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwallfan7

"That badger looks tough", Jefelin whispered to Vanna. "Well, badgers are strong beasts, and you don't ever want to get in the way if they have the blood wrath."
Jefelin looked confused. "Wot's the blood wrath?"
"Tis' terrible, something you don't ever want to know about."
The badger stared at the two sea otters.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

AbbotAlf0805

Bulk and Jack ran out of the room as fast as they could.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwallfan7

Jefelin accidentally knocked over one of the most prized possessions in the palace, an amethyst stone carved to look like the palace.
"You clumsy fool!" Vanna yelled at him angrily. "Now we're going to get it!"

OOC: btw, any plot suggestions for what happens next?"

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: get 'em!

BIC: More samurai ran down the hall to catch them. Bulk pulled out his giant pickaxe and Jack pulled out his blade. "Run cap'n!"
"But Bulk!"
"Go!" yelled Bulk as Jack ran down the hall. Bulk tried to fight off the samurai put they overpowred him.

Redwallfan7

Jefelin tried to lock the door before the guards could come in and see what had broke, but it was too late. Two guards and Bulk came rushing in. Jefelin fell to his knees. "Don't kill me! Mercy!" It wuz an accident!"

AbbotAlf0805

The guards were to focused on Bulk to pay attention. "Agh! help us kill this blasted badger!" yelled the guard.

Redwallfan7

OOC: So, wait, is the badger on the otter's side, or is he against them?

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: the badger is in Jack's crew so against yall.

Redwallfan7

Vanna was trying to glue the prized possession back together. "Tis not easy, but I have to do this before we get in any trouble!"
Jefelin answered, "Well, I wouldn't have knocked it over if you hadn't pushed me!"
Vanna clapped a paw over his mouth. "Sssh, listen, brother, I hear somethin'.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: um there are two samurai fighting an albino badger in your room

BIC: The samurai were having trouble fighting the badger and said, "You two! Help!"

Redwallfan7

OOC: Oh, ok

BIC: Vanna tossed her bow and arrow to the badger. "Here badger, try this out!"

AbbotAlf0805

He turned around and grunted. His eyes grew big as he put his hands into the air. He was not in a mood to get shot in the face.

Redwallfan7

OOC: Sorry, I should have made it where she hands it to him

BIC: Vanna handed another bow and arrow set to the badger. "This set is guaranteed for battle, badger. Twill probably do you good." She placed it in the badger's huge paw.