News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Land of Jima

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 12, 2012, 02:51:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

What are you doing?!" yelled the guards. Attacking the badger again.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwallfan7

"Please sir, me and my brother are just helping this badger fight off the Samurai!" Vanna explained. She kicked her right footpaw out at one of them. "Us sea otters can be skilled fighters when we need to be!"
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

AbbotAlf0805

You would fight us? Ha!" said the guard not paying attention to her and attackin the badger.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwallfan7

Vanna notched shafts from her bow and arrow left and right at the Samurai. The badger was doing the same thing. Vanna was a skilled bow beast, her father had trained her since she was a small dibbun. The bow and arrow were her favorite weapon to use.

OOC: So, What's gonna happen now?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

AbbotAlf0805

Owch! You really wanna fight 'EM?:OOC

BIC: "What the?!" yelled the guard falling over dead. Then the other one stabbed the badger in the chest and attacked Vanna.

Redwallfan7

OOC: Sorry, I just wanted action. And again, sorry if I'm bad at this. I never really role played before.

BIC: Jefelin ran to protect his sister. He and the guard wrestled on the ground.

AbbotAlf0805

The guard dropped his katana and whipped out his dagger. He pinned Jeflin on the ground and was about to stab him.

Redwallfan7

Jefelin had learned some good fighting skills in his dibbun days. He sprang up, twisting the guard's leg, and the guard fell to the ground. Now Jefelin was on top of the guard. "Somebeast help me!" He cried out. He turned his head to check on Vanna. She was unconscious.

AbbotAlf0805

The guard grabbed Jeflin by the neck and tried to strangle him.

Redwallfan7

Jefelin tried to kick out his footpaws at the guard. However, the guard was squeezing his neck so hard, he couldn't concentrate to do it. He tried to turn the other way, but the guard had a strong hold on him. He spotted a sling, still with a stone in it, just a few feet away from him. "If I can just reach that, you'll be in for it!" he threatened.

AbbotAlf0805

The guard grabbed his dirk and pressed it hard against his neck.

Redwallfan7

Vanna notched a shaft to her bowstring before the guard could slay Jefelin, she shouted out her sea otter war cry: Gypsy otters foreveeeeer! and struck the guard with one of her arrows.

AbbotAlf0805

Then the guard fell over dead before he could kill him. Then Jack ran in and said, "Blast! Wrong room!"

Redwallfan7

OOC: What room does Jack want to go in?

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: he is trying to get out.