The Land of Jima

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 12, 2012, 02:51:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

OOC: Oh

BIC: Unfortunately, Vanna's right paw was bleeding due to a guard's sword that was pressed there. Jefelin gave her a concerned look.
"I'll be alright, I promise." Vanna told him. "Go and see if that mouse needs help.
"No, what if HE tries to hurt you?" Jefelin said.
"Nonsense, he looks like a goodbeast." said Vanna.
Jefelin sneered. "You must have been dropped on your head when you were little."
"Shut up."
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

AbbotAlf0805

Jack slowly started walking back out of the room while the otters were arguing.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwallfan7

The otters reached a decision. "Mouse, what do ye want?" asked Vanna.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

AbbotAlf0805

To get out of this palace!" said Jack.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwallfan7

Vanna and Jefelin exchanged glances. "We can help ye to get out o here," said Jefelin. All three beasts tried to find a way to get out of the room.

AbbotAlf0805

Jack looked over and saw Bulks dead body. He whipped out his sword and said, "You killed Bulk?!"

Redwallfan7

Vanna held out her paws to show that they were innocent. "No, one of the samurai killed him! We tried to stop him." She pointed at the stained samurai sword that was laying by the badger to prove her point.

AbbotAlf0805

Alright then y?u may come with me." said Jck sheathing his sword.

Redwallfan7

"So where are he heading?" asked Jefelin.

AbbotAlf0805

Away from here!' said Jack.

Redwallfan7

"We're at the stairway, if we're quick, I think we can sneak down." said Vanna.

AbbotAlf0805

If you see a samurai then run." said Jack as they ran out of the room. They ran down the stairs and saw a samurai guarding with his back to them.

Redwallfan7

"What do we do, mate?" asked Jefelin. The guard was about to turn around.

AbbotAlf0805

Jack whipped out his dirk and threw it. The samurai turned around to a dirk in the face.

Redwallfan7

Vanna fired an arrow at the guard. Unfortuneately, it missed, and sent to the side.