News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Land of Jima

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 12, 2012, 02:51:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: I'm a good guy, but I'm currently under the deception of the bad guy: Sandohkhan.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

Yup that it was. Ninjas and your blasted samu-something." said Jack drinking the tea. He suddenly spit it out and said,
"What the heck is this stuff?! It's worse than Tim Churchmouse's cordial!"

OOC: ok then
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwaller

OOC: Sandokhan isn't the bad guy! is he?

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

SandyB

OOC: He shouldn't be. Everybody is assuming Sandy's the villain cuz he's a fox. @danflorreguba - I think you should read Outlander before jumping into things.
Problems in life are never resolved by distancing yourself from them. Escape is never the safest plan nor the safest place.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: lets focus!!

BIC: "Do you have any.. uh.. rum?" asked Jack still trying to get that awful tea taste out.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: But I read that Sandohkhan was the bad guy in the OOC: thread!

Oops, its Drehkian.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

SandyB

"It's green tea," Sandokhan explained. "The ones who attacked you were a group of Ninja working for Drehkian - The self proclaimed Shogun of the Dark. His plan is to topple the Shogunate rule and reinstate the rule of the Ninjinkai clan. The most powerful enemies of the Red Dawn."
Problems in life are never resolved by distancing yourself from them. Escape is never the safest plan nor the safest place.

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe Blackflight was on the roof of the building, listening to the interesting conversation below.

AbbotAlf0805

Oh... ok well that's strange. Huh oh well." said Jack, "Can I please have my sword back? I have a business to run." said Jack.

Redwaller

"And what is this so called business?"

SandyB

OOC: Gotta be off. PLAY NICE!!

AbbotAlf0805

Well you know.. uh.. things.. like.. uh.." Jack noticed he had made a mistake to revealing some business secrets.

Redwaller

AbbotAlf0805

I don't have to tell you nothing you blasted samurai rat!" said Jack getting up.