News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Land of Jima

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 12, 2012, 02:51:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

Ah that... But I only ask two things." said Jack.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

SandyB

"Being my eyes and ears. You are going to complete your deal for Drehkian. Whilst you're at his stronghold, you are going to try and discover what his plans are. You will be rewarded for this. However, if you're not interested feel free to walk away. I will not stop you."
Problems in life are never resolved by distancing yourself from them. Escape is never the safest plan nor the safest place.

AbbotAlf0805

Well all I ask is that on top of the payment I don't want to be arested and I want some rum!" said Jack.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

"These naive fools mae there plans right under my nose... Literally," Ashe Blackflight was on the roof yet again, and was preparing to leave and tell Drehkian... He had some suspicions about the "Lor of the Dark" though.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

psybox

OOC: lor of dark?  What?

SandyB

"Very well. We'll get you whatever you want - ON ONE CONDITION: Lord Samono goes with you, in disguise of course.

ooc: I think he/she means Shogun of the Dark
Problems in life are never resolved by distancing yourself from them. Escape is never the safest plan nor the safest place.

AbbotAlf0805

"I'll leave tomorrow for his fortress." said Jack. Then he looked at Sandokhan, "You wouldn't happen to have an interest in my smuggled goods would you?"

Redwaller

OOC: He!

BIC: "Of course not!" Samono said . "Well, I'm off to get my disguise!"

AbbotAlf0805

Ok just askin.. Now where am I staying?" said Jack.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: SandyB on June 13, 2012, 08:31:48 PM
"Very well. We'll get you whatever you want - ON ONE CONDITION: Lord Samono goes with you, in disguise of course.

ooc: I think he/she means Shogun of the Dark

OOC: I'm a he goofy! Yeah, I meant Shogun.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwaller

AbbotAlf0805

Jack followed him through the palace and was amazed at the wonders of it.

SandyB

"Oh Jack" Sandokhan called as he left the throne room. "Stephanie... was she happy?"

AbbotAlf0805

Well when me father told her ye got married, had kids, and became the shogun she was.. uh.. devestated. I'll be honest though, she hasn't said a word since that day." replied Jack.

SandyB

"I broke her heart...?"