The Outcasts

Started by Redwaller, June 12, 2012, 10:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

Where are you all from and where are ye headed?"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Skyblade

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on June 16, 2012, 01:33:23 AM
"I understand that you're shy," Kalia said. "I'm pretty shy too, though I'm a talkative beast sometimes." Kalia poured some soup out. "Careful mate, tis still hot."

Silverstorm nodded."thank you. how do i repay you?"

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Redwallfan7

Kalia waved her paw in a nonsense gesture. "Please mate, ye don't have to repay me. Tis just a simple act of kindness. I know ye would have done the same for me."
More otters came up to give Silverstorm strawberry cordial.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Skyblade

"thank you" said silverstorm and drank some of the cordial. "but, really, is there anything you want, anything i can repay you with?"

AbbotAlf0805

Oh me gosh! Im outta here!" said Barbossa storming off into the woods. "I was gonna help ye but no!"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Skyblade

"What's that sound?" Silverstorm asked

AbbotAlf0805

"I don't care!' said Barbossa walking away.

Redwallfan7

Kalia heard it too. "I don't know, but I think we'd better investiagte and see wot it is!"
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

AbbotAlf0805

Barbossa walked off not caring what happened to them. "I'm going back to me ship." he said to himself.

Skyblade

Silverstorm saw the angry mouse pirate and stepped in front of him. "so, who are you?" she asked casually.

Redwallfan7

'Yes, who are you?' asked Kalia. "Please forgive us, we didn't notice ye wus here."

AbbotAlf0805

Im the dad of that mouse you almost killed!"

Redwallfan7

Kalia whispered to Silverstorm, "I didn't kill anybeast, did you mate?"

AbbotAlf0805

That little mouse Jack." said Barbossa.

Skyblade

Silverstorm shook her head. "I have no idea what he's talking about."