News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Outcasts

Started by Redwaller, June 12, 2012, 10:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

"Yes, but there was plenty of water in Redwall, and plenty of Dibbuns..."  Shadow's good mood vanished as she thought of her previous home.  She wished she could take back what she had done.  But that was in the past, she thought.  This is the present, and that is where I'm going to be living, not the past!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

"Yes, but there will be PLENTY more water!"

OOC: Only Tulipa knows where there going.

Rainshadow

"Hmm.  Where are we going anyway, Tulipa?"  Shadow hated surprises.  She thought they were ridiculous.  Why keep a person waiting for an answer when you could just give it to them right away?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

"Where we're going!"

Rainshadow

"Come on, please tell me!"  Shadow looked at Tulipa with big puppy eyes, hoping that it would help her case.

Redwaller

"We're going there!" She said, pointing at the road running through hills.

Rainshadow

"Humph!"  Shadow was very annoyed, but she knew she wouldn't get an answer out of Tulipa, so she just stayed silent.

Redwaller

OOC: All Outcasts must go with Tulipa now! Thank you!

Rainshadow

"We've been traveling for a while Tulipa, do you want something to eat?"  Shadow could feel her own stomach growling from running back and forth in the forest.

Redwaller

"Sure!" She picked two barley scones from her haversack and gave one to Shadow. "Here you go!"

Rainshadow

"Thanks!"  Shadow inhaled her scone in record time, yet she still felt hungry.  "Say, is there anything else to eat?"

Redwaller

"We just ate the last of the supplies! But don't worry! We're almost there!"

Rainshadow

"But you can hear my stomach growling!"  Shadow's stomach started roaring.  "See?"

Redwaller

"We've arrived!" She exclaimed, pointing to a HUGE seaport. "Argutrot!"

Rainshadow

"Wow.  That's a lot of water!"  Shadow couldn't keep her jaw from dropping.  She had never seen so much water in one place.