The Outcasts

Started by Redwaller, June 12, 2012, 10:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

Alright then! Follow me." said Barbossa walking down the road.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

Shadow didn't trust this Sparra beast, but she didn't want to be rude.  "All right, Mr. Sparra.  I guess we can come aboard your ship for a moment."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Barbossa took them throught streets of Agutrot to a big black ship. "This is me ship. The Black Abbey. She be in the family for a long time." said Barbossa walking on board.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

"What made you choose the name The Black Abbey?"  Shadow thought that was an odd name for a ship, but it seemed stable enough as she climbed on board.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

"I dont know. I didn't name it." said Barbossa shrugging. He walked on board and his son Jack ran up to him, gave him a hug, and said, "Dad! Your back!" Then Barbossa's wife walked out of the cabin and walked up to him. "Hello dear!" said Barbossa. His wife puut her hands on her hips and said, "Barbossa Sparra! Why did you send Jack home by himself?!" Barbossa was at a loss for words and said, "Well.. I uh.. ye see.."

Rainshadow

"He sent him home because he was trying to figure out who I was and who I was with ma'am.  He was making sure that I wasn't going to try and kill him in his sleep."  Shadow hoped this was true.  She could tell that Barbossa couldn't come up with a good reason, better than the fact that she had tried to kill him.  She felt as if she owed him a favor.

AbbotAlf0805

"Oh really?" said Elizabeth looking at her husband. Then she shrugged and hugged him.
"Nice to she you home and safe Barbossa. Now who are they?" she said looking at the others.

Rainshadow

"I'm Shadow."  Shadow stepped forward and held out a paw.

AbbotAlf0805

She shook her paw and said, "I'm Elizabeth."

Rainshadow

"Nice to meet you."

OOC:  We might want to wait for the others Alf (Do you mind if I call you that?).

AbbotAlf0805

Redwallfan7

OOC: I'm gonna jump back in

"I'm Kalia" Kalia introduced herself to Shadow.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

AbbotAlf0805

"Nice to meet you two." said Elizabeth. "So why did my husband bring you ladies here?"

Rainshadow

"Nice to meet you Kalia.  And ma'am, your husband here invited us to go for a tour of his ship.  It looks very nice."

AbbotAlf0805

"I didn't say tour ladies. I ment would yall like to join me crew." said Barbossa.