The Outcasts

Started by Redwaller, June 12, 2012, 10:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

"I... erm... Tulipa should come up with an answer for you.  She's the leader of our party.  I don't make the decisions around here."  Shadow wasn't prepared for this.  Sure, they were supposed to get out of Mossflower, but with Sparra?  She didn't want to make a decision.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Alright then." said Barbossa, "Where is she?"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

"I thought she followed us!  Let me go look for her."  Shadow jumped off the ship and ran down the docks, calling out "TULIPAAA!!!"

OOC:  Redwaller, this might be a good time to come in.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

OOC: Coming!

BIC: Tulipa had dismissed the otter crew and was walking to the ship. "What is it, Shadow?"

Rainshadow

"There you are!  We were looking all over for you!  I know this is kind of an odd question, but... erm... Mr. Captain Sparra wants us to join his crew.  I told him that you were the leader of our group and that you would answer.  What is your answer?"  Shadow so hoped that she would decline the Captain's offer, seeing that she didn't know the mouse.  Shadow knew this would probably not be the case.  They needed a ship to get out of here, and Sparra had offered.

Redwaller

"We will accept gladly!"

Lazzon sighted heavily. The squirrel was causing all the trouble on the island. And nothing could stop her, they had wiped her many times and imprisoned her for days wothout food and water. But still, she fought on. Something had to be done.

Rainshadow

"What?  We will?  I mean, we will."  Shadow wasn't happy.  She didn't like this mouse, even if he did offer them a place in his crew.  At least we have a way to get out of here, she thought gloomily as she walked back to The Black Abbey.
  "Are you sure, Tulipa?"

Redwaller

"Yes I'm sure!" She whispered to Shadow. "When are we leaving?" She asked Barbossa.

Dannflower Reguba

Ruro Liefrunner was weary, oh so weary! She had spent her entire life surving these freaks of natures' bad side. She was in the dudgeons AGIAN! She was sick of it... How long would this continue? Was there any hope left. The golden furred squirrel couldn't stop a few tears from squeezing out. Help was needed.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

redwallgurl

Izy was surprised with this desicion. She wasn't going to like this experince but if her firends said yes she igth as well go.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

AbbotAlf0805

Well if yall have totally agreed i cane give ya a tour." said Barbossa.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

"Alright."  Shadow decided that it would be rude to add what she was thinking, "Let's get this over with."

AbbotAlf0805

Barbossa took them all over the ship and when the tour was over he said, "So what do ya think of me ship?"

Rainshadow

"It's...er... certainly very large."  In fact, Shadow had never been on a ship, so she didn't know how large they should be.

AbbotAlf0805

Yup. The biggest one afloat."said Barbossa proudly.