The Outcasts

Started by Redwaller, June 12, 2012, 10:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

"What is that supposed to mean?" said Silverstorm

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

AbbotAlf0805

Barbossa slapped his paw on his forehead and said, "Aye aye aye..."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwallfan7

OOC: Sorry, Kalia is kind of head strong, and she forgets.

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Skyblade

OOC:oh. Well Silverstorm never forgets

BIC:Silverstorm gave up and went back into the woodlands. I knew I should have never made friends she thought. Didn't the writing on the wall tell me I would be a loner forever?

Redwallfan7

OOC: No, wait! Don't have Silverstorm leave yet! Kalia wants to apologize! She was careless
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Skyblade

OOC:she's not mad at Kalia, just accepting her fate. It's true, the wrtings did say she would be a loner forever

BIC:Silverstorm paused to catch her breath from running

Redwallfan7

OOC: Ok

BIC: Kalia began to feed hotroot soup to the dibbuns in her holt. She was spooning the soup in a third bowl when she heard a knock at her door.

Skyblade

OOC:um.....I guess this is supposed to be Silverstorm

BIC:Silverstorm was standing outside, holding some shells. "just a goodbye present." she said, dumping them in Kalia's paws.

Redwallfan7

"Thankee," said Kalia. "All of us are sad to see you go, but good fortune go with you in whatever you do." said Kalia.

Skyblade

Silverstorm nodded. "Thank you. The voices tell me......they tell me I must go back to salamandastron. I feel honored to you. Maybe one day our paths will cross again."

Redwallfan7

"Yes, maybe one day," Kalia agreed. She went back inside, and sipped her Rosehip tea.

redwallgurl

ooc: where is my character in this I'm sooo confused!
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Redwaller

OOC: Whoa!

1. Redwallgurl, you are in The Black Abbey

2. Redwallfan7 and Silverstorm, you're supposed to go with the outcasts!

Skyblade

OOC:Oh

BIC:Silverstorm decided to go back to the ship and possibly stay there awhile before leaving. She finally found Barbossa and the outcasts.

Rainshadow

"You came back quick."  Shadow wondered what was going through this badger's mind.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!