News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Outcasts

Started by Redwaller, June 12, 2012, 10:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

OOC: I will close it until I have the Internet back. So I trust Dave to stop anybody from posting (Do you mind if i call you Dave? I'm Mat!)

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Skyblade

OOC:Is the RP closed right now?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Redwaller

OOC: no! I will close it tomorrow.

BIC: The island of Sampetra had been recolonised by monitor lizards. Lazzon, the monitor king, was a real tyrant. He had hundreds of slaves.

Skyblade

OOC:Just tomorrow?
BIC:Silverstorm the young badger was a loner who lived in Mossflower Woods. She sighed to herself as she walked through the forest. Maybe she shouldn't have left Salamandastron at all. "No!" she thought. "I'm not the type of beast who can live in one place his whole life and be satisfied. I'm a traveler. I have to see things." Anyhow, the writings on the walls of Salalmandastron had even told her to leave.

Redwaller

OOC: When i have it back, I'll post here!

Skyblade

Skyblade

Silverstorm came to a stream and drank her fill. Wha a mess she was in. No food. No weapon. All alone in Mossflower. "Nice job Silver" she thought to herself sarcastically. "Getting yourself in this problem!"

Dannflower Reguba

Rudge knocked on the doors to Lazzons' chamber. There had been MORE trouble with this stupid squirrel!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Skyblade

"Well" Silverstorm thought. "I'm in Sampetra and that's that. No complaints. " She straightened herself and kept going.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Your in Mossflower goofy!  :D Sampetra is an isle out in the middle of nowhere!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Skyblade

OOC:Oh yeah!  ;D Lol
BIC:Silverstorm looked at the sign that said "Now entering Sampetra"
"What liars" she thought as she knocked it down and broke it.

Rainshadow

Shadow looked at the wildness of the tag players around her and said, "Don't you realize 'ow ridiculous you all look?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Jack watched them and then sneezed.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

Shadow heard a strange sound, like that of someone sneezing.  "Who's there?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!