News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Outcasts

Started by Redwaller, June 12, 2012, 10:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwaller

Tulipa walked up to the deck. "What's for breakfast?"

AbbotAlf0805

A shrew that stood near her laughed and said, "Ha! We not be eatin no vttles for 'bout an 'our."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwallfan7

Kalia was finally up and dressed. She was walking out on the deck. "Sorry I'm late." she said.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Shadow turned to Kalia.  "You're awake!  You'll probably need to get up sooner if you want to get anything done."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Kalia grinned. "Okay. So, what can I help do?"
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

"Ask the Cap'n over there."  Shadow pointed to Barbossa.  "He had me hoisting the sails earlier."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

"What can I help do?" Kalia asked Barbossa.

AbbotAlf0805

Get to the  below deck and report to Frod!" said Barbossa.

Rainshadow

"Who's Frod?"  Shadow knew she shouldn't be eavesdropping, but he had shouted it out.

AbbotAlf0805

The quartermaster. You both go see him!" said Barbossa.

Rainshadow

"Oh, okay."  Shadow started walking below deck.

redwallgurl

Izzy was already down there hearing too. She met up with them in the hall ready to work.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Rainshadow

"Good morning Izzy."  Shadow looked around.  "Do you know where Frod is?"

AbbotAlf0805

Frod walked up to them and said, "Ok lasses! Oi nee' ya tah get that 'ere balista tah the main deck!" He pointed at a huge crossbow on wheels.