News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Outcasts

Started by Redwaller, June 12, 2012, 10:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

Jack turned around to try to run.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

Shadow raced after the noise.  "Hey!  Where are you going?"  One of the otters shouted after her.
  "I'll be back in a minute," she replied, sprinting and hearing someone, or something ahead of her.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Jack was running and tripped on a rock.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

Shadow stopped by the mouse.  "Who are you," she demanded, "and why were you following us?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

I meant you no harm! I was just watching you!"

Skyblade

Silverstorm heard the noise. she appeared in front of them and roared "what's going on?"

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

AbbotAlf0805

Please don't hurt me!"

Skyblade

"What's your names?" Silverstorm asked

Rainshadow

Shadow pulled her bow out and nocked an arrow, pointing it at the badger.  "What's your name?"  She was very confused now, with two strange beasts right in front of her.

Skyblade

Silverstorm struggled to keep her bloodwrath under control

OOC:Sorry, I have to go now. I'll be back sooner or later

AbbotAlf0805

I'm Jack Sparra son of cap'n Barbossa Sparra and I am lost!"

Rainshadow

"Why were you watching us, Jack Sparra?  Hmm?"  She pointed her loaded bow right at the mouse.  "Answer the question!"

AbbotAlf0805

I don't know I was lost in the woods!" said Jack. Then a mouse with a black tritop hat and a black leather robe like thing that covered chain mail armor jumped out and said, "Don't you dare hurt my son!!"

Rainshadow

Shadow pointed the still loaded bow at the new mouse, even though she knew that it was pointless.  "What is going on?  Who are you?"

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Geez! You guys are violent!  :D JK (sorta)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This