News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Outcasts

Started by Redwaller, June 12, 2012, 10:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

A little north of Salamadastron. It's a pirate's haven.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

"P-pirates!"  Shadow ran away, trying yet failing to get her shaking fingers to grip her dagger.  She had to get back to the others and warn them that there were pirates in the woods.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Jack looked at his dad and said, "What's there problem?" Barbossa looked at him and said, "Quite son!"
Jack looked at her and said, "What's wrong with pirates? Me dads a pirate."
"Jack!"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

Shadow ran until she was back with her group.  "There you are!"  The otters did not look happy.  "There are pirates!"  She had to stop and catch her breath.  "Pirates!  In the woods!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

"Jack you are going back to the ship with your mother!"
"But dad!"
"No!" said Barbossa as Jack went home.
Barbossa pulled out his sword and followed their trail.

Rainshadow

Shadow couldn't believe it, the otters didn't believe her!  "I'm telling you!  There were two pirate mice in the woods!"  The otters looked at her and said, "you're just trying to stall your punishment.  Either that or you just got frightened.  There are no pirates in the woods!"

AbbotAlf0805

Ahoy there mateys!" yelled Barbossa walking up to them.

Rainshadow

"See!  I told you that there were pirates in the woods!"  Shadow was scared now.  What would the pirate do now that she had nearly killed his son?

AbbotAlf0805

What are the lot of you doing out here?"

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Redwaller on June 15, 2012, 11:34:49 AM
"Open the doorz!" The King Monitor bellowed.

Tulipa heard shouting. "Guards! Shaddow's in danger!" She started running towards the noise.

Rudge walked in and bowed low. It was dangerous not to do so, "My Lord, the ssssssquirrel is acting up againnn, the one called Ruuuroo (rue-row)."
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwaller

OOC: BTW, monitors use z instead of s

BIC: "Zend him to the dungeonz!"

Tulipa grabed Shadow. "What were you doing out there?"

Redwallfan7

OOC: Can my character make her introduction now?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Skyblade

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 15, 2012, 04:39:38 PM
  Shadow looked at the badger.  "My name is Shadow.  Who are you?"  She lowered her bow but kept it loaded.

"I'm Silverstorm," the badger replied. "And i always go with my policy:don't hurt me and i won't hurt you."

OOC:I'm so late
@Redwallfan7 you can be with me in the RP

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Redwallfan7

OOC: Never mind, I guess she can.

BIC: I'm Kalia, I'm 15 seasons old. Want to be best mates?" Kalia smiled and held out her paw
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Skyblade

Silverstorm was taken back. Never had someone treated her with such kindness before. She smiled. "I'm Silverstorm and I'm about the same age as you(well she's 13 seasons old but still about the same). " Se shook the paw. "We're gonna get along very well, friend!"

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!