The Outcasts

Started by Redwaller, June 12, 2012, 10:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

OOC:  I'm being threatened!  What would you do lol!

BIC:  "Answer the question!  Who.  Are.  You?"  She practically shouted this at the strange mouse standing in front of her.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

Silverstorm nudged Jack. "Calm down, will you?" she murmured. "Don't hurt me and I won't hurt you."
Then she snatched a broken branch and pointed it at Shadow. "I'll tell you my name when you tell me yours, otter."

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Redwaller

"Open the doorz!" The King Monitor bellowed.

Tulipa heard shouting. "Guards! Shaddow's in danger!" She started running towards the noise.

AbbotAlf0805

I'm Captain Barbossa Sparra of the ship,The Black Abbey!"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

Shadow looked at the badger.  "My name is Shadow.  Who are you?"  She lowered her bow but kept it loaded.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Barbossa slowly crept up to get Jack while they were talking. "Jack come on!" he whispered.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

Shadow heard the older mouse say something.  She whipped her loaded weapon at his face.  "Where do you think you're going?"

AbbotAlf0805

Away from here with my son." said Barbossa.

Rainshadow

"Why did you let your son wander off in the first place, startling us all?"  Shadow glared at the young mouse.

AbbotAlf0805

Rainshadow

"Then why was he here?"  Shadow was starting to get confused again, which she hated.

AbbotAlf0805

He just stumbled off."

Rainshadow

Shadow put her bow and arrow back, seeing that these animals were most likely not going to hurt her.  "Where are you from?"

AbbotAlf0805

Agutrot." said Barbossa as Jack ran to him.

Rainshadow

"And where might that be?"  She rolled her eyes as she said this, she had never heard of such a place.