News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Outcasts

Started by Redwaller, June 12, 2012, 10:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

BIC: Meanwhile, Kalia asked Silverstorm to tell her more about her father.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

"We're not swimming all of that are we?"  Shadow immediately wished she had kept her mouth closed.  Of course they weren't!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Barbossa ran after the outcasts and said, "He is the warlord of the three islands of Jima and me mortal enemy."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

redwallgurl

Izzy had been strangely silent the whole time and followed them a couple days behind. She finally made it to where they were and said,"Hi!"
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Rainshadow

"Did you forget how to speak Izzy?"  Shadow turned to look at her, then she heard that mouse.  He was beginning to be a nuisance.  At least he answered her question.  "Thanks, Mr. Sparra.  Er... if I may ask, why is this Shogun your enemy?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on June 23, 2012, 05:55:19 PM
BIC: Meanwhile, Kalia asked Silverstorm to tell her more about her father.

Silverstorm sighed. "oh, both of my parents are dead now but my dad i remember more. He's the one who made me train every day. which, of course, is a good thing." she paused. "I have to leave...i'm a traveler searching for a permamanent place to stay."

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Redwaller. What is happening on Sampetra right now?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwallfan7

BIC: "Well, Tis' been very nice visiting with you", said Kalia to Silverstorm.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

redwallgurl

"yeah i found my voice, its gonna be hard to tuen off now." said izzy witha smile

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: whoa get me up to date on what has happened.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

OOC:  Lol Izzy, Tulipa and Shadow are at Argutrot.  Silverstorm and Redwallfan7 (I forget her name) are at the holt I think, and you are with us at Argutrot talking about the Shogun.

BIC:  "Do you like water Izzy?"  Shadow wasn't sure how fun this was going to be for the squirrel.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: Ok

BIC: "So where are yall headed?" asked Barbossa.

Rainshadow

"I have no idea.  Ask Tulipa, she probably knows."  Shadow wondered why this captain was asking so many questions.  Couldn't he just leave in peace?  She didn't voice her opinion though, she wanted to remain polite.

AbbotAlf0805

Barbossa said, "Well if yall are not going anywhere in sepcific then yall could come to me ship."

redwallgurl

"I guess I'm okay with water," said izzy, " and I'd love to go on an adventure on your ship mr Barbossa."