News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Outcasts

Started by Redwaller, June 12, 2012, 10:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

"Do you mind if I get something to eat, Captain?"  Shadow was famished by now, having only one scone earlier that day.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

Silverstorm came across the ship while she was searching for Kalia. Curious, she went inside.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

AbbotAlf0805

Sure." said Barbossa walking to the kitchens.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

Shadow went ahead of the captain.  After taking a tour of the ship, she knew exactly where everything was.  Shadow had a very good memory.  She walked into the kitchen, and taking a few scones, walked right back out.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

"Well you are hungry!" said Barbossa.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwaller

"Hi! What's your name?" Tulipa asked Silverstorm.

Redwallfan7

Kalia came back from her holt. "What's Everybeast talking about?" she asked.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Shadow turned to the otter and badger.  "What are you doing here?"

Redwallfan7

"Well, this is the area where I live. My holt is over there." Kalia pointed a paw. "I'm not sure what the badger's here for, though."
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

"Well, I'm Shadow."  Shadow held out a paw, feeling embarrassed by her rude introduction.

Redwallfan7

"Nice to meet ye," said Kalia. "How many seasons old are you, if you don't mind me asking?"

Rainshadow

"Seventeen.  And you?"

Redwallfan7

"Fifteen", Kalia answered.

Skyblade

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on June 27, 2012, 09:36:00 PM
"Well, this is the area where I live. My holt is over there." Kalia pointed a paw. "I'm not sure what the badger's here for, though."

OOC:I though Kalia knows Silverstorm ???

BIC:Silverstorm looked from beast to beast. "I'm Silverstorm," she said, feeling a bit offended by Kalia.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

AbbotAlf0805

Wonderful! Now that y'all know each other can I get yall to your respected posts?" said Barbossa.