An ottermaid's quest discussion/sign up

Started by Redwallfan7, June 13, 2012, 03:07:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

Okay so in this role play, the location is Redwall (obviously) and Mossflower Woods. So the story behind this is that an otter maid lives with her otter family in Redwall. And a vermin rat stole a box from her family, that's been in her family for over 100 seasons. She goes on a quest with some other Redwallers to get the box back.

So in the role play, we need both good beasts and vermin horde beasts.

So put your name, species, good, bad, or neutral, the age (season), and personality.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

AbbotAlf0805

Name, Cap'n Jacob Sparra
Weapon, the blade of noonvale
age, 19 seasons
Strength, average
Intelligence, average
Wisdom, low
Dexterity, high
Toughness, high
Charisma, high
race, mouse
fur, brown
eyes, green
Occupation, pirate lord
side, neutral
other, son of Cap'n Barbossa and Elizabeth Sparra. He commands the ship, The Black Abbey.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwallfan7

Name: Veera

species: sea otter

16 seasons old

champion swimmer and assistant helper at Redwall Abbey

Personality: helpful, creative, determined. Helps the other main otter in her quest
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Griffen

may i join?

Name: Ferien
Species: Tasmanian devil
Side: Good
Size: Average
weapons: use's brass knuckles and steel toed shoes. Also has a re-curve bow that he is fairly good at using.
Other: he is a natural leader and never thinks twice about his decisions. the only time he is rash in his decisions is when someone talks about his family. (dad drowned, mom was murdered, brothers and sisters unknown)

Redwallfan7

Redwallfan7

So, the season of this role play is summer, and the vermin rats want the box because it has jewels so they steal it because they think it's worth something

Mad Maudie

can i be the otter mads sister who goes with her?

Name: Tari
Species: Sea otter
Appearance: She is a light brown with dark tipped ears and a dark hindpaw.
Other: she is veera's sis.
Weapon: Sling shot, rapier.
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Rainshadow

Name:  Shadow Wildfire
  Species:  Otter
  Side:  Good
  Appearance:  Jet black, one white flame-shaped stripe on forehead, dark brown eyes, dark purple tunic
  Weapons:  Bow and arrows, dagger, sling, staff
  Personality:  Quiet, short-tempered, kind, firm, strong, good swimmer (did I need to say it?), smart
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

Name: Phaila
Species: Cheetah
Size: A little smaller than the average wildcat
Affialiation: Neutral..... For now
Weapons: Self, Long bow with arrows of owl fletching, unmatchable speed.
Personality: Kindly, Compassionate, Strong of will, knowledgeable about herbs, graceful, loves almost nothing (if not nothing) more than helping others with there problems. Considerate, self-concious, shy, alert.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwallfan7

Griffen

how may people do we need before we start?

im not in a rush, just wondering

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: danflorreguba on June 19, 2012, 01:44:36 AM
Name: Phaila
Species: Cheetah
Size: A little smaller than the average wildcat
Affialiation: Neutral..... For now
Weapons: Self, Long bow with arrows of owl fletching, unmatchable speed.
Personality: Kindly, Compassionate, Strong of will, knowledgeable about herbs, graceful, loves almost nothing (if not nothing) more than helping others with there problems. Considerate, self-concious, shy, alert.

Was I accepted?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7