News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

An ottermaid's quest discussion/sign up

Started by Redwallfan7, June 13, 2012, 03:07:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Wisteria Wild Cat

I would like to sign up, please.

Name: Arena Lightfur
Species: Sable
Description: Has the most beautiful golden fur with bright green eyes. She had white paws and a pale stomach.
Affiliation: Neutral
Occupation: Captured by vermin for her gorgous fur, hoping for help.
Weapons: None
Personality: Terrified and scared, not at all like a vermin. But when you gain her trust, she'll die for you.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Wisteria Wild Cat

I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Redwallfan7

Wisteria Wild Cat

When will the RP be up? Sorry if I missed it and it's up, that would be so like me.  :D

Griffen

Name: Tway
Species: Mouse
Description: dark blond fur, smaller than your average mouse and extremely fast to act even though his decision might not be right. self motto "shoot first, ask questions later."
Weapons: longbow, short sword. leather armor that is covered by his black cloak.
Personality: very, very curious.

also he is fairly good with long bow, mainly uses crossbow but lost it while running way from monitors.

Redwallfan7

I don't know what the rp fate is going to be guys. If I'm busy, it won't be until next week, or possibly the week after that. I'll ask my mom, and then I'll let you know

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

I am here to sign up

Name:Silverstorm
Species:Badger
Side:Good
Clothes:Vest, shorts, and swordbelt
Weapon:Beautiful sword that she crafted herself
Appearance:Big and muscular. She has silver fur and bloodshot red eyes
Personality:Serious, tough, brave, shy
Other:Can be the badger mother of Redwall

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Redwallfan7

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Griffen on June 19, 2012, 08:05:41 PM
Name: Tway
Species: Mouse
Description: dark blond fur, smaller than your average mouse and extremely fast to act even though his decision might not be right. self motto "shoot first, ask questions later."
Weapons: longbow, short sword. leather armor that is covered by his black cloak.
Personality: very, very curious.

also he is fairly good with long bow, mainly uses crossbow but lost it while running way from monitors.

Hmmm... Sounds alot like mine! (Mine IS a nice bit different... Still fairly similar)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

sounds a lot like what?
Quotequote
what profile of yours that sounds like that