News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Anyone a Colleen Coble fan?

Started by Wisteria Wild Cat, June 13, 2012, 03:07:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wisteria Wild Cat

Well, this is for the discussin of all Colleen Coble books! I've read all of the Mercy Falls books and now I'm working on Lonestar books. Getting ready to get book three! YAY!
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Redwallfan7

I've never heard of her. What kind of books does she write?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Wisteria Wild Cat

Romance/Suspense. They are SO amazingly awesome! I would recommend The Mercy Falls books, The Lightkeeper's Daughter, The Lightkeeper's  Bride and The Lightkeeper's Ball. They're Christian, and very, very clean. There's murder in 'em though, but it's never gory or anything. You never know whodunnit until the very end. Or at least, I don't.  ;D
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Wisteria Wild Cat