Signed book

Started by BadgerLordFiredrake, June 14, 2012, 12:21:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Vilu Daskar

I don't have a signed book.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on June 28, 2013, 01:26:51 AM
I don't have a signed book.
Oh! Sorry, I misunderstood your post :P

Aldeneg

I have a signed book of Castaways of the Flying Dutchman. I didn't get it signed by him personally, but it is signed.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Aldeneg on June 28, 2013, 02:23:48 PM
    I have a signed book of Castaways of the Flying Dutchman. I didn't get it signed by him personally, but it is signed.
By who?

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Tam and Martin on June 28, 2013, 08:21:21 PM
By who?
Aldeneg might have bought a copy on the internet that was signed by BJ.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on June 28, 2013, 10:00:22 PM
Quote from: Tam and Martin on June 28, 2013, 08:21:21 PM
By who?
Aldeneg might have bought a copy on the internet that was signed by BJ.
Ok!

LordTBT

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on June 14, 2012, 05:12:15 AM
Did he sign it personally to you? Or did you order a signed copy?

BJ stopped personalizing books many years prior to his death. To have one, it would likely have to have been signed in the 1990s or beforehand. He wore a brace when giving autographs.

I have several signed items, 4 of which he signed in my presence. None are personalized.

CrazyPug37

Lucky!

I currently have nothing signed by Brian Jacques, but I might start scouring the internet for a few.  Brian Jacques is a great role model to me, and I would love to have his autograph.
South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Seychelles, Malawi, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, Mauritius, Madagascar, Congo, Gabon, Togo, Burkina Faso, Western Sahara

Afrika United

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: CrazyPug37 on June 29, 2013, 12:51:26 AM
Lucky!

I currently have nothing signed by Brian Jacques, but I might start scouring the internet for a few.  Brian Jacques is a great role model to me, and I would love to have his autograph.
I know that there is a Redwall book, Lord Brocktree, that is being sold on Amazon.
BTW, I'm NOT the one selling it, just to say so I won't get in trouble ;)

Mariel

I want a signed copy of Mariel of Redwall! :) :) :) :) :)

Russano the Wise

I don't have a signed copy of any Redwall book. It would be great to have one but I don't want one enough to search the internet for a signed copy.
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Leatho Shellhound

Some of mine just has it printed on the back page.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner