News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

I wanted to show you guys my dog.

Started by Redwallfan7, June 14, 2012, 10:41:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

Max is my three year old Yorkshire Terrier. I got him for my 15th birthday.

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Primrosewarrior

gorath

My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Primrosewarrior

I love dogs! And great siggie. I love lotr too

gorath

Primrosewarrior

Why do I allways get ot? We just got a dog last month. she's a mix of shitzu and poodle.(lotr hase nothing to do w/ dogs. but your sig does:"Theoden King stands alone."
"Not alone. Rohirrim!"
  -Gandalf and Eomer LotR TT)

gorath

Redwaller

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Redwaller

We're thiking of getting a Border Collie! Like everybody says they taste better than the others!

JUST KIDDING!  ;D

Redwallfan7

Hey! Lol

Skyblade

Hey hey, he was joking. I'm honestly a big joker myself, even though i'm normally shy and don't joke.

Anyway, nice-looking dog! What's he like?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rainshadow

Awwww!  Such a cute little doggie!  I have a doggie too!  Abby!  She's the cutest black lab/chow dog you'll ever see!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Skyblade, I know he was. I edited my post.

Skipper

It looks abit similar to my dog, I'll upload a pic so you can see her.