News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Interview a Redwall character

Started by Redwallfan7, June 15, 2012, 08:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

So this is basically like the regular interview game, except users answer from a Redwall characters point of view. So whoever wants to start, can start.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

psybox

what?  ........................................i am confused!

Redwallfan7

a okay so it's like this: One member comes on here as a Redwall character, and we ask him or her questions. We can take turns being the interviewer or the character.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Redwaller

*Matthias comes along* Hello! IU've come for the interview!

W0NWILL

Wow, cool, do you have martin's sword with you?

(next interview, i'm wonwill!)

Redwaller

"Actually i do! It's right by my side."

OOC: So i stop when i'm tired of it?

Rainshadow

Hey Matthias!  How's your son?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

Fine! He's off on a trip with his wife and daughter.

Rainshadow

*Starts writing on pad of paper*  Sooooo... you're a grandsire.  How do you feel about that?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

Alf! Be nice? So what's your view on Slagar?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

Hush!  *Holds up pen and paper*  So, what is your opinion on Slagar?

W0NWILL

Quote from: AbbotAlf0805 on July 12, 2012, 01:15:38 AM
Why do you smell like fish?

Alf, I can answer your question, though I'm not Matthias, he's been fishing with you, that's why you smell like fish as well, wot wot!