Interview a Redwall character

Started by Redwallfan7, June 15, 2012, 08:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

You're the product of the late Brian Jacques' imagination. So is Redwall and Salamandastron.

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

No. Matthias is the product of his imagination. Tess is the product of his imagination. All you live for will disappear after the events of The Rouge Crew.

mattimouse20

just wait until I make my daring escape!

Rainshadow

Quote from: mattimouse20 on August 07, 2012, 07:22:34 PM
Basil stag hare walks in:

Er, Mattimouse, you have to wait till I quit to start another character interview.

Quote from: W0NWILL on August 07, 2012, 07:07:52 PM
No. Matthias is the product of his imagination. Tess is the product of his imagination. All you live for will disappear after the events of The Rouge Crew.

Whatever.  New question!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

okay, who should I ask a question to now?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Redwallfan7

oh, ok. Um... what's your favorite food?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Fish that my father and I caught.  I also love the Redwall cakes.

Redwallfan7

and what would you do if some beast asked you to dance?

Rainshadow

If it were anyone else than Tess or my mother I would turn them down.  But if it were Tess or my mother I would dance with them.

Cornflower MM

Can I try Being the person who gets asked questions??

Since this is dead pretty much, I've started another- it has three question marks!!!